Sponsored

Who’s running a flashpaq on a 3.0 Ecodiesel?

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
If so, the gas model work for ecodiesel as well? Thinking of getting a programmer when I do lift/tires/wheels. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Mr. Curti

First Name
Justin Curti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dairy Farmer
Vehicle Showcase
Flashpack would be gas or diesel specific. Not interchangeable. And to the best of my knowledge no one has a tuner available for the EcoDiesel in a wrangler at this point.

Likewise, Z-Automotive (JL Tazer Mini) is the only programmable solution for the EcoDiesel. However it’s function is for correcting the Speedo, sway bar disconnect, start/stop disabler, etc. It’s not a performance tuner.

OP
OP
Robbyreneeward

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
Flashpack would be gas or diesel specific. Not interchangeable. And to the best of my knowledge no one has a tuner available for the EcoDiesel in a wrangler at this point.

Likewise, Z-Automotive (JL Tazer Mini) is the only programmable solution for the EcoDiesel. However it’s function is for correcting the Speedo, sway bar disconnect, start/stop disabler, etc. It’s not a performance tuner.
Thanks for the response. Just gonna buy the tazer mini until a tuner is available. I at least want to correct for bigger tires, etc, for now for sure.
Sponsored