First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Yeah those silver hubs are fastened by three screws through the back. I don't like the look with the silver so I took them off. Ideally I think I would like the black ones that come with the black wheels but I will probably just try to paint the silver ones that I already have and make them black.
I'm still debating whether to mount mine (got the black version laying around here ready to put tires on). I'd prefer to run my wheels without them - too exposed plastic don't go well for off roading imo -, but am still looking for flush caps that fit the wheels. Too bad one cannot choose to fit the hub, or just the caps, as the caps from the provided hubs are too small to fit the wheels... :(

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Remember when we were teenagers and would be talking about something gross that we all did and the group would agree they did it too and everyone was cool with it? Then one guy would jump in with something that was wayyyyy grosser and totally uncool and act like it was normal and the same as the gross thing we were all talking about, and the rest of the group would be like WTF is wrong with you??!?!

That's this guy^^^ ;)
I get it dude. Haha. Reminds me of a scene in The Sandlot.

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ahh yeah, I like the white letters. My JK had them that way! I initially ordered my JL that way, but I slipped in a configuration change and the salesperson forgot to put them on the revised order. Unfortunately while the tires were exactly the same size either way, the non-OWL tires don't have white letters at all. No big deal, but it's cool to see all the jeeps with them! I applaud your choice! :)

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Joining the white letters out club! Was actually an accident...wanted the white's in on my new 35s but forget to tell the tire shop and they put them out since the factory BFGs were white out. Was an accident but love the look.
Jeep Wrangler JL White Letters Out? 20201112_165100

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Stop showing all your white-letters-out privilege... #blacklettersoutmatter :CWL:.

Disclaimer... Before anyone gets too sensitive or bent out of shape, this post is 100% satirical in nature and is not a political statement in any way shape or form.

Jeep on :champagne::beer:!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Stop showing all your white-letters-out privilege... #blacklettersoutmatter :CWL:.

Disclaimer... Before anyone gets too sensitive or bent out of shape, this post is 100% satirical in nature and is not a political statement in any way shape or form.

Jeep on :champagne::beer:!
tenor (6).gif
Sponsored