White Letters Out?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
How about old school with white letters out and 16” chrome wheels with 33’s or 35’s? That would look SICK!
Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I have my grabbers Red letters out

20200310_150836.jpg
Remember when we were teenagers and would be talking about something gross that we all did and the group would agree they did it too and everyone was cool with it? Then one guy would jump in with something that was wayyyyy grosser and totally uncool and act like it was normal and the same as the gross thing we were all talking about, and the rest of the group would be like WTF is wrong with you??!?!

That's this guy^^^ ;)

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Remember when we were teenagers and would be talking about something gross that we all did and the group would agree they did it too and everyone was cool with it? Then one guy would jump in with something that was wayyyyy grosser and totally uncool and act like it was normal and the same as the gross thing we were all talking about, and the rest of the group would be like WTF is wrong with you??!?!

That's this guy^^^ ;)
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bionicrooster

Threads
Reaction score

That's this guy^^^ ;)
I'd respond if that made any sense at all. Sounds like you weren't exactly one of the cool kids when you were a teenager ;-)

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I'd respond if that made any sense at all. Sounds like you weren't exactly one of the cool kids when you were a teenager ;-)
I guess I really didn't articulate that very intelligently ;) I was just aying, we were all having a nice discussion about white letters, something that is somewhat frowned upon but many of us like, and then you drop in with RED letters, and it's way off the charts! I am just messing with you though, they look pretty cool on silver.

And no, I wouldn't say I was one of the cool kids, and proud of it ;)

Bionicrooster

Threads
Reaction score
I guess I really didn't articulate that very intelligently ;) I was just aying, we were all having a nice discussion about white letters, something that is somewhat frowned upon but many of us like, and then you drop in with RED letters, and it's way off the charts! I am just messing with you though, they look pretty cool on silver.

And no, I wouldn't say I was one of the cool kids, and proud of it ;)
Haha well that makes two of us I guess :) TBH I normally wouldn't put white letters out, or hadn't really thought about it, but when the tire guy mounted these red letter out, I kinda liked the look and decided to keep it ! My only concern is them looking like crap as soon as they start getting beat up, and then I will probably swap them around.

20200311_103729 (1).jpg

Sponsored

tatltael

First Name
Suneel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited JL
White letters out crew checking in.
I was skeptical before doing it, but absolutely love it after putting em on.

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Made my dealership switch them to letters out (they never asked me when mounting the 35’s, 30 second phone call would have saved them a lot of time)....

BE6E20B7-E9B8-4393-A8B9-359589DFD91A.jpeg
looks great. Mopar 2” kit?

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation