White letter tires?

PaulD

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98, 03, 09 &13 Wranglers
Does anyone one know if we can specify white letter tires? They randomly popped up on the build & price tool once or twice a few weeks back but I have not seen them since. The Jeep homepage shows a JL Rubicon in red with a black soft top, optional wheels and white letters. From what I can tell the BFG's are black letters on both sides so it's not just a question of flipping them.
Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anyone one know if we can specify white letter tires? They randomly popped up on the build & price tool once or twice a few weeks back but I have not seen them since. The Jeep homepage shows a JL Rubicon in red with a black soft top, optional wheels and white letters. From what I can tell the BFG's are black letters on both sides so it's not just a question of flipping them.
I had BFGs on my TJ and they were white on one side and black on the other. After I had them put on I went back and asked the installer to flip around to the white (which I hadn't designated originally), which they did for a nominal charge.

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I hope we get the option soon. Some of the promotional picks showed white letter. They look good with some colours like red for instance.

DirtyDina

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
I'm a huge fan of the RWL tires. I haven't seen any options for the KO2's to be white. Black both sides.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I also love the look of the white lettering and hope I can flip the KO2's around.

11705341_10155817248365578_2996253962182615699_n.jpg
Sponsored