First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
untitled.png

White Knuckle Off Road Products.

From the immaculate packing and shipping to the powder coat to the over-engineered EVERYTHING, these new rock sliders for the Jeep JLUR from White Knuckle far surpass anything else I’ve seen on the market. • Serious BEEF for serious use and Made in USA.

I can't wait to get these on the Jeep!

640D2B75-FE2F-40C2-8008-5664DD0E2F78_jpeg.jpg

Burly gussets, step plates are modular and can be removed in case you want to attach a strap there in a recovery situation. Very well thought out and no drilling required. They come in two versions, 90 degrees or 45 degrees (angled up). I chose the 90 degree option as they now double as a step, and I'm hoping they'll also help mitigate the mud and debris that the JL likes to slather the doors and rear fenders with.

54F4CF8C-D48D-4D72-B570-95A47D8F4E57_jpeg.jpg

47C0C47B-0591-46BC-BB1B-B52DB2CADD8B_jpeg.jpg

12113F5F-7DE0-41C0-A7E0-A76F3BE857ED_jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
OOoooooo..... I like. Finally someone with frane mounted that doesn't require the extra anxiety of trying to remove the body bolts. At least that's what it looks like.

I just wish they stuck out a teeny bit further. I think a 20* slant instead of 45* would be perfect.

Last edited:

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
untitled.png

White Knuckle Off Road Products.

From the immaculate packing and shipping to the powder coat to the over-engineered EVERYTHING, these new rock sliders for the Jeep JLUR from White Knuckle far surpass anything else I’ve seen on the market. • Serious BEEF for serious use and Made in USA.

I can't wait to get these on the Jeep!

640D2B75-FE2F-40C2-8008-5664DD0E2F78_jpeg.jpg

Burly gussets, step plates are modular and can be removed in case you want to attach a strap there in a recovery situation. Very well thought out and no drilling required. They come in two versions, 90 degrees or 45 degrees (angled up). I chose the 90 degree option as they now double as a step, and I'm hoping they'll also help mitigate the mud and debris that the JL likes to slather the doors and rear fenders with.

54F4CF8C-D48D-4D72-B570-95A47D8F4E57_jpeg.jpg

47C0C47B-0591-46BC-BB1B-B52DB2CADD8B_jpeg.jpg

12113F5F-7DE0-41C0-A7E0-A76F3BE857ED_jpeg.jpg
Does anyone see the irony in the detail oriented comment on this screenshot from their website? Product looks great and I am not just being a jerk. What is it about the forest and the trees?

CABAF3E0-2750-49EC-97A7-BC9321EB7365.png

OP
OP
American Adventurist

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Does anyone see the irony in the detail oriented comment on this screenshot from their website? Product looks great and I am not just being a jerk. What is it about the forest and the trees?

CABAF3E0-2750-49EC-97A7-BC9321EB7365.png
You're not? OK cool. You found a typo on their website from last year. They’re a fab shop not Microsoft.

So there’s that :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Another company that feels the need to throw their branding all over their product where it's obnoxiosly obvious to look at.

Sorry, just had to vent, they look nice except for the white lettering that stands out....well at lest the WK cut in the steel is fairly subdued.

OP
OP
American Adventurist

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Another company that feels the need to throw their branding all over their product where it's obnoxiosly obvious to look at.

Sorry, just had to vent, they look nice except for the white lettering that stands out....well at lest the WK cut in the steel is fairly subdued.
I'm not a fan of that either but in this case they send die cut decals... it's your option to put them on or not. I put them on just to show who made them when I shared the photos here.

OP
OP
American Adventurist

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Last edited:

Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
3 questions

1. How well do they cover the pinch seam?
2. How do they attach and can you take some pictures?
3. It looks like you have the Bushwacker trailarmor too. Can you a side shot of your jeep? I have a white JLUR so I'd like to see how this would look.

Thanks.

OP
OP
American Adventurist

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR

No slider will "cover" the pinch seam, that's why I added the Bushwacker stuff to cover it up and protect that area (I don't think it looks very good with the OEM rails removed as that lower rocker/pinch area has some spot welds and holes etc)

They bolt on, see pics in first post. 6 bolts per side (optional 8 per side).

3. It looks like you have the Bushwacker trailarmor too. Can you a side shot of your jeep? I have a white JLUR so I'd like to see how this would look.

Here is the side shot again:

08EBFE85-F0D8-482A-BB31-DC161CF1989D_jpeg.jpg

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR

No slider will "cover" the pinch seam, that's why I added the Bushwacker stuff to cover it up and protect that area (I don't think it looks very good with the OEM rails removed as that lower rocker/pinch area has some spot welds and holes etc)

They bolt on, see pics in first post. 6 bolts per side (optional 8 per side).

Here is the side shot again:

08EBFE85-F0D8-482A-BB31-DC161CF1989D_jpeg.jpg
Thanks, I should have clarified what I was asking. I can see that it bolts to the jeep, but where exactly does it bolt to on the frame? Is there any drilling required? Do they bolt to the bottom of the frame as well?

I guess I have to find someone with a lighter color Jeep because the trail armor is hard to see in your picture. Dark jeep, dark armor.

OP
OP
American Adventurist

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
How long did you wait to get them? Their site says 4-6 weeks. Also do you think this is compatible with the artec skid plate?
Wait was about 6 weeks. No idea about skid plate compatibility.
Sponsored