Sponsored

White Knuckle Off Road Rock Sliders Installed

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Finally had some time to install the White Knuckle Off Road rock sliders. Love these things. Well built and very solid. Looking forward to dinging them up on some rocks some time soon. Install was easy but did have to wait about 5 weeks to get them delivered.

Here's a 5% discount code if you are interested in ordering - 'wheelcom20'
www.white-knuckleoffraod.com

Sponsored

Last edited:

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's - 3.0L EcoDiesel
Occupation
Municipal Community Services Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Very very very solid video of those awesome knuckles! I've been looking at sliders every day for a month now, and I don't even remember how I stumbled on the white knuckle web site, but I knew right away that they were a contender. After your great install run down i'm fully convinced. I'll be placing an order right now! Thanks @swimman

OP
OP
swimman

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Very very very solid video of those awesome knuckles! I've been looking at sliders every day for a month now, and I don't even remember how I stumbled on the white knuckle web site, but I knew right away that they were a contender. After your great install run down i'm fully convinced. I'll be placing an order right now! Thanks @swimman
Make sure to use the 5% off code in the video description.

Loving the sliders. Rock solid and look great in my opinion. Post some pics once yours are installed.

chilldive

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Likewise here. Placed my order a few days ago ( and used the discount code). Can't wait to get these on!

Thanks for the video @swimman . They should pay you some commission for helping to sell their product!

OP
OP
swimman

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Likewise here. Placed my order a few days ago ( and used the discount code). Can't wait to get these on!

Thanks for the video @swimman . They should pay you some commission for helping to sell their product!
Not looking for a commission but rather to help those interested in purchasing the sliders a little as well as steer some business to White Knuckle as I believe the sliders are a great value while delivering higher than expected results once installed. You are going to like them!

Sponsored

2019 JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have had these on for a couple of years now. Have held up to rock crawling without any problems. I went with these back when nobody else had any frame mounted sliders on the market.

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I ordered a set of White Knuckle Off Road sliders a couple weeks ago because I love how they look, but I may have myself in a bit of a bind. I was installing a MetalCloak skid plate system and noticed it covers the mounting holes needed where the cross member is. Basically, these sliders may not be compatible with certain skid plates, and/or these skid plates may not be compatible with non-MC sliders.

Long-winded way of asking the group, do you guys happen to know off hand any skid plate brands that are compatible with the White Knuckle sliders? If I had to choose one, I'd take the sliders over the skids, so I'm more interested in finding what works with them. Worst case I suppose I could drill some holes and make them play nice together, but hoping for a better option. Thanks!

chilldive

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I ordered a set of White Knuckle Off Road sliders a couple weeks ago because I love how they look, but I may have myself in a bit of a bind. I was installing a MetalCloak skid plate system and noticed it covers the mounting holes needed where the cross member is. Basically, these sliders may not be compatible with certain skid plates, and/or these skid plates may not be compatible with non-MC sliders.

Long-winded way of asking the group, do you guys happen to know off hand any skid plate brands that are compatible with the White Knuckle sliders? If I had to choose one, I'd take the sliders over the skids, so I'm more interested in finding what works with them. Worst case I suppose I could drill some holes and make them play nice together, but hoping for a better option. Thanks!
I have the White Knuckle rails and love them. I recently added EVO skids which needed one of the same mounting bolts. I cut the skid to fit around the WK bracket, then drilled new holes in the skid, and installed self tapping screws into the frame. Works great. Just got back from Moab where I tested it all out!

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I have the White Knuckle rails and love them. I recently added EVO skids which needed one of the same mounting bolts. I cut the skid to fit around the WK bracket, then drilled new holes in the skid, and installed self tapping screws into the frame. Works great. Just got back from Moab where I tested it all out!
That's sort of what I'm thinking. I don't mind drilling some new holes into the skid plates to use already existing mounting points in the frame, just trying to stay away from needed more heavy duty tools to custom fit everything together. Would rather just have a skid system that doesn't interfere with the rails. I'm glad to hear the rails are as good as everyone says, I'm really looking forward to them arriving in May!
Sponsored