White JLU Build

ShowtimeBRad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Sahara
My wife and I are from Chilliwack British Columbia, Canada. One of the most beautiful places in the world. This is where I am going to document our Jeep build and adventures.

We have a 2021 Wrangler JLU Sahara.

I have never owned a jeep before. In fact Jeeps have only become appealing to me lately in my life. My wife and I love to adventure and both are fed up driving two cars and no 4x4. I also work at an off road store and am moving more into the marketing side, so I know I will be using it on a regular basis.

The goal for us to build a jeep that will be "practical" for everyday use but also very usable on weekend to week long trips. Some of these trips will include glamping in Osoyoos BC, Canada and Kelowna BC, Canada. Others will entail roughing it in the back country of The Lower Mainland.

Plan so far:
-2.5" Old Man Emu lift
-Rhino Rack Platform wit backbone system
-ikamper mini tent
This is only the beggining.

Lastly here is some before pictures of our Jeep and some proof that my "most beautiful place on earth" claim from earlier is true!

Jeep Wrangler JL White JLU Build jeep 1

Jeep Wrangler JL White JLU Build jeep 2.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL White JLU Build jeep 3

Jeep Wrangler JL White JLU Build jeep 4
Sponsored

NewBoot

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Did you get a light or heavy spring set up for your lift? Also how do you like it so far?

OP
OP
ShowtimeBRad

ShowtimeBRad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Did you get a light or heavy spring set up for your lift? Also how do you like it so far?
Sorry for the late reply. I am still trying to decide on the details of the lift kit, that being said I am going to go with light duty springs. Ride quality is more important to me so I will make sure to remove my tent when it’s not in use!
Sponsored