White Jeep JL Fenders?

alenk13

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hey all, new to the forum. I have a 22 Jeep Wrangler Sport S. Decided to go with this A) To save a bit and B) I knew I was going to do a lot to the vehicle. However, the one thing I'm struggling with is getting matched fender flares. I dont think it's a good idea to paint over the textured finish.

If anyone has recommendations on what my best fender options are, definitely let me know! Or if anyone is selling their set :)
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I dont think it's a good idea to paint over the textured finish.
You could go with a color matched bed-liner type finish on the textured fenders.

Try contacting Rubitrux. They sell take off parts. Or, try a local salvage yard. You might get lucky there. You may have to go for a set that need to be re-painted to match your vehicle.

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Maybe find a set of Sahara fenders and paint to match.

G.

OP
OP

alenk13

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You could go with a color matched bed-liner type finish on the textured fenders.

Try contacting Rubitrux. They sell take off parts. Or, try a local salvage yard. You might get lucky there. You may have to go for a set that need to be re-painted to match your vehicle.
no luck with rubitrux. will try some local salvage yards

Sponsored

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Check Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and the Marketplace on this forum daily. May need to be patient

OP
OP

alenk13

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and the Marketplace on this forum daily. May need to be patient
oh yea. its become a part of my daily routine hahah. im determined to find a seller for them and then sell my stock fenders. sanding and painting the textured black just does not sound like a good time

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
if it's that important you can get paintable ones for $800ish. post before and after pics, i'm partial to the contrasting black fenders and top on white jeeps, but i can be swayed. ;)

OP
OP

alenk13

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if it's that important you can get paintable ones for $800ish. post before and after pics, i'm partial to the contrasting black fenders and top on white jeeps, but i can be swayed. ;)
I'll definitely try to let you know. Idk why but the black fenders makes my jeep look like a go kart when i take the doors off LOL. (2.5 inch lift, 33 inch tires)
Sponsored