Sponsored

White 1-ton JL Build

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I plan to do a supercharger in the future, no motor swap for me. I'm very happy with how the 3.6 and 8 speed trans performes.
what Supercharger are you considering? I really like the Edelbrock system, but no idea when we will see that for the JL. my guess is well after others hit the market.

I had a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and loved the 3.6 and 8 speed. I hope I like it as much harder in the Rubicon.
Sponsored

CuylerTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Bright White 3.6L 8 Speed
I plan to do a supercharger in the future, no motor swap for me. I'm very happy with how the 3.6 and 8 speed trans performes.
My JL will be used for one of the prototype systems from RIPP in the next couple weeks. I'll let you know how it is. Worse case I have a 6.2L crate engine i'll drop in if its not up to par lol

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
My JL will be used for one of the prototype systems from RIPP in the next couple weeks. I'll let you know how it is. Worse case I have a 6.2L crate engine i'll drop in if its not up to par lol
Sounds like you've got some pretty cool options! How'd you end up becoming a test vehicle for RIPP?

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JKU Rubicon
what Supercharger are you considering? I really like the Edelbrock system, but no idea when we will see that for the JL. my guess is well after others hit the market.

I had a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and loved the 3.6 and 8 speed. I hope I like it as much harder in the Rubicon.
I'm not to sure what system I'm going with. I'll give it some time to see what comes out and get some feed back on systems.

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excellent, let me know what you think about it once you try it out!

Sponsored

CuylerTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Bright White 3.6L 8 Speed
Sounds like you've got some pretty cool options! How'd you end up becoming a test vehicle for RIPP?
I’ve done work in the past with them for other stuff

Novanotch

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Rock Krawler arms going on today. Out with the old in
20180505_121019.jpg
with the new!
20180505_120620.jpg
Very nice setup my friend, i am currently doing a similar build, lol. When did you get your RK 3.5 lift delivered? I ordered mine a while ago and still waiting.

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice setup my friend, i am currently doing a similar build, lol. When did you get your RK 3.5 lift delivered? I ordered mine a while ago and still waiting.
Thanks. The 3.5" kit I have is one of the prototypes.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received some shocks today from Accutune! These should be a nice upgrade until I can get my hands on the evo coilover kit. I'll post some pictures once installed.
IMG_20180517_182221_406.jpg
Sponsored