Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
I've watched a few of his video's, and while I found them entertaining I don't quite get it? Does he just have tons of money and like tearing stuff up? What is the back story? First one I saw was the monster truck in the ocean lol! Funny stuff. Since then I've seen a few others I'm like, "what's with this guy?"

I also admit I have an old man problem where I think all young people look like they are 12 years old. In one clip he said he used to drive his old Duramax to his construction job everyday for years (something like that anyway). And the whole thing just doesn't quite follow.

OP
OP
Spank

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I've watched a few of his video's, and while I found them entertaining I don't quite get it? Does he just have tons of money and like tearing stuff up? What is the back story? First one I saw was the monster truck in the ocean lol! Funny stuff. Since then I've seen a few others I'm like, "what's with this guy?"

I also admit I have an old man problem where I think all young people look like they are 12 years old. In one clip he said he used to drive his old Duramax to his construction job everyday for years (something like that anyway). And the whole thing just doesn't quite follow.
I don't know his story. I just know that at the beginning of the videos he had a JK. Now, he doesn't. I'm actually surprised how well it took that beating.

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I'm actually surprised how well it took that beating.
Did you see the second video he did where he winched the Jeep vertically up a tree? I was impressed with the Jeep and the winch.
Sponsored