Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
when my son was about 9 he wanted a new gaming console. It was September. I told him if he was good he'd get it for Christmas. He started whining and wailing about it because Christmas was so far away. So i told him - look son. You are old enough for nice things but if you keep carrying on like a 6 year old you aren't getting anything. Act your age.

We are all excited about our new Jeeps and wish we could drive them home today. But y'all are grown. Act like it. berating @JeepCares and jeep chat and threatening lawsuits and calling FCA names. It's a downer. This is supposed to be a place where we have fun while we wait.
Sponsored

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
but

but

I was promised offroad pages

mine

gimme

wah

;)

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
when my son was about 9 he wanted a new gaming console. It was September. I told him if he was good he'd get it for Christmas. He started whining and wailing about it because Christmas was so far away. So i told him - look son. You are old enough for nice things but if you keep carrying on like a 6 year old you aren't getting anything. Act your age.

We are all excited about our new Jeeps and wish we could drive them home today. But y'all are grown. Act like it. berating @JeepCares and jeep chat and threatening lawsuits and calling FCA names. It's a downer. This is supposed to be a place where we have fun while we wait.
^^THIS^^

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
HAHAHHA this guy..... yea I used caps don’t cry

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Welcome to the new world. Sad. Isn’t it.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Basically there is a huge line to get the new JL, we dont physically see it, but its there and its sucked down the first round of parts.

Its not like we did not know this might happen, they kept the JK line running for a while past the JL line pushing units out.

Its like those new Iphone roll outs a few years back where people were in line for days before release and then there were shortages for months.

Hopefully by end of June we will all have our desired new JLs, and be back to debating trails and figuring out which jeeps are really mall crawlers, and why squirrels attack cars

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I like to whine. Jeep is the only entity that hasn't succumbed to my manipulation tactics. I think its bc they hide behind a machine.
I WANT IT NOW!
everyones got a lil Vureca in them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

The_Phew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTI 6MT
The thread title reminds me of a story from college:

I went to a small seminar conducted by a Buddhist monk about his religion; I think we had to attend a certain number of seminars like that per semester for a particular course or something. He was describing how one of Siddhartha Gautama's fundamental principles was that eliminating desire from one's life was a key to enlightenment. Being the smart-ass I was, I asked him "Isn't one's desire to eliminate desire also a desire worth eliminating?". He deflected then changed the subject.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.