Which YouTuber Makes Your Favorite Content?

jadewolf

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I like the Australian guy (forget his name right now). Love it when Australians say ”aluminum.”
Ronny Dahl, right? I really enjoy his channel. It's refreshing and interesting to get a non-American perspective and see how things are done over there.
Advertisement

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Jeep Liberty, Toyota Highlander, Buick Enclave
No one has mentioned Coyote Works yet. Great channel, he does Overlanding in a Jeep JK in the back country of Eastern Oregon. Explores old homesteads and some great country. He also touches on prepping and firearms on occasion.

Also really enjoy the following:
Venture4wd
TrailRecon
TFL

Goin2drt

Reaction score
Kentucky (formerly Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Sadly none lately as all that I used to watch (Lite Brite and Trail Recon) have turned into commercials for whatever they got for free or being paid to use. They started out so great. I also loved I Am Jake when he was traveling but now he is weird and putting out these few minute stupid vids.

Having said that a few of you have listed some I have not yet tried so maybe I will find a new one.

DUNE RAP

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
I had a very small channel “DUNE YXZ” with my Yamaha YXZ but then the wife and I transitioned to a new Jeep. Sold the YXZ so I’m working on re-branding the channel with different content. Not good for my channel but moving from a side by side to a Jeep was THE BEST decision we made for a lot of reasons! 👍🏻

FunWagon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I do want to give a shout-out to TrailRecon for the two extremely well made and hugely appreciated videos comparing lift kits for the Jeep Wrangler.

It is the only content I found online that compares lift kits for the JL, and so well made. Kudos to him.

He takes identical Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, outfits them with different lift kits, and compares on road, on trails, and on rocks. I’m sure it was a huge project.

I wish there was more content like this so there are other sources to rely on.

OP
OP

nyvisual

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
I do want to give a shout-out to TrailRecon for the two extremely well made and hugely appreciated videos comparing lift kits for the Jeep Wrangler.

It is the only content I found online that compares lift kits for the JL, and so well made. Kudos to him.

He takes identical Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, outfits them with different lift kits, and compares on road, on trails, and on rocks. I’m sure it was a huge project.

I wish there was more content like this so there are other sources to rely on.
That’s why he’s one of the best IMHO!

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I subscribe to many Jeep channels but these are the ones I watch at least semi-regularly. In order of preference.

TrailRecon
Bleepin’ Jeep
Ronnie Dahl
TFL
Lite Brite

#diesel

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Rev up your engines! Don’t always agree with Scotty Kilmer, but the grumpy old man routine mixed with his no-filter straight talk was at least somewhat entertaining.

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
I watch a lot of different channels. Some days it feels like advertising on some of these channels and I don’t watch much or fast forward through it.

Jeep related:
Lite Brite
Casey 250
Epic family road trip
Jl life offroad
The story till now
Primal outdoors
Justin b McBride
Trail reacon
Tfl
Drew simms
Coyote works

Some favorite none Jeep related:
Trent Palmer
Tucker gott
Life uncontained

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Many of the others listed plus husband/wife duo channels: JK Gear and Gadgets // Jeep Gear and Gadgets

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 2 Door Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
CPA
Another vote for Chris Schontz and his channel. He is living the life! Gave up the 9-to-5 and travels the country in his Jeep. He posts new videos every week and they are top notch.

https://youtube.com/c/venture4wd

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
[Banned Site]!

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Well I guess I posted a name not mentioned beginning with a W? lol who knew?

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
Well I guess I posted a name not mentioned beginning with a W? lol who knew?
Way of Ponytail. Always like the way his wheeling videos turn out. Show quality production way before it was the norm. Then when the manufacturers started to make their own videos, it looked like the pushed him aside. For me having kids and family a Jeep wasn’t in the budget. Shit didn’t even have cable. All I could do was anxiously await his new release. His site had tons of information in the beginning. And as long you didn’t disagree with them, things went fine. Even bought a couple t-shirts. Nowadays just you can watch the same event from the perspective of 5-10 vloggers on any given day.
Also waited all year for Top Truck Challenge. Those were some great videos. Waiting for them to show up at the house. Took FOREVER.

Advertisement

JKS Manufacturing

Advertisement