Which Sun Shade for 2020 JLU Rubicon?

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, , 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, 2014 BMW 535i Xdrive
As I wait for my JLU Rubicon (Firecracker Red, black fenders, black hard to and soft top) I am getting my accessory order(s) ready to go. One item is a sun shade. I will be using hard top in the winter and soft top (Twill OEM) in the spring/summer/fall. I may have a desire to use the shade during any of those times (if I shouldnt, let me know why). I am looking for some guidance from those that have gone through the review of Spider, JTops USA, Alien, etc. Any input is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Cookiedawg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
ABB4234E-3E75-4977-B099-B1EABC5C0AD5.jpeg
I have the Jtop USA and really like it. I don’t have any experience with the others. You can roll the jtop back to the sound bar so the front is open. They don’t advertise this but I do it all the time with no problem.

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
I would avoid Alien until they fix their plastic windshield convectors, they keep melting.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I've got the 2 piece @AlienSunshade (on an unlimited) and so far haven't had any issues with the windshield clips.

Im very happy with the color, the fit and the design. And the price was right as well.

The install was incredibly easy (as easy as the install videos, which isn't always the case).

IDK about the window clips...perhaps @AlienSunshade can chime in on that here.
Sponsored