Sponsored

Which stabilizer shock avoids death wobble and steering deflection?

Albyfatboy

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm putting on Apex Chassis 2.5 ton aluminum tie rod and drag link as well as the Dynatrac ball joints that are rebuild able also the Yeti sector shaft brace , I'm preventing any chance of future issues such as death wobble and or deflection from steering...any thoughts on witch stabilizer shock would be sufficient ?
Sponsored

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Holy crap Mike, that is some serious front end strengthening!! BTW, I was wondering if just a good diff cover is good enough instead of skid plates?

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Any stabilizer… fox ts or ats are the most liked, icon has a thru shaft one too.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Holy crap Mike, that is some serious front end strengthening!! BTW, I was wondering if just a good diff cover is good enough instead of skid plates?
I actually like the Next Venture Motorsports diff covers and skids better. Part of me is saying to stop putting money in these axles, but the other part says what's a little more gonna hurt at this point. 😆

The front Dana 44 is relatively smooth on the bottom. Damage and/or loosening of the drain plug are the main concerns, as far as the housing. The stamped steel diff covers will get damaged from any dragging. A stronger cover will resist damage and leaking. The rear 44, however, is ribbed side to side which necessitates a diff skid. I added both to my rear. It's mostly for looks, but also the oddball chance of backing into something that could push the factory cover into the ring gear.

Jeep Wrangler JL Which stabilizer shock avoids death wobble and steering deflection? 20210329_145532

TKL223/3

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m running the front and rear Nextventure Motorsports skids and love them. They are not so new now and held up great
Jeep Wrangler JL Which stabilizer shock avoids death wobble and steering deflection? D278ED15-E2A2-405A-A47D-F5086DE3E3C2
Jeep Wrangler JL Which stabilizer shock avoids death wobble and steering deflection? 67923BB6-4D55-40F9-A5CC-DC3EC99B287F
Sponsored