Which stabilizer relocation bracket is better, Synergy or MC

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So, I'm doing my MC Gamechanger lift in a couple of weeks. Changing my Tie-rod, and Draglink also. My question is using the MC steering stabilizer relocation bracket. On the Axle side you have to drill a hole where you mount it. On the Synergy it just replaces the dragline bolt and has a stud sticking out you mount the shock to. I'm not a fan of drilling the hole. I considered combining parts. Using the Synergy mount for the dragline bolt, and the MC billet mount to mount to the tie-rod. What is everyones thoughts to me doing this?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
You mean track bar bolt, for attaching the passenger end of the relocated stabilizer. Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that combo. I personally used the SteerSmarts axle side mount, because its a double sheer design that also allows the stabilizer bushing to pivot radially instead of racking sideways.
Jeep Wrangler JL Which stabilizer relocation bracket is better, Synergy or MC 20210213_130855

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So, I'm doing my MC Gamechanger lift in a couple of weeks. Changing my Tie-rod, and Draglink also. My question is using the MC steering stabilizer relocation bracket. On the Axle side you have to drill a hole where you mount it. On the Synergy it just replaces the dragline bolt and has a stud sticking out you mount the shock to. I'm not a fan of drilling the hole. I considered combining parts. Using the Synergy mount for the dragline bolt, and the MC billet mount to mount to the tie-rod. What is everyones thoughts to me doing this?
What stabilizer are you putting on ?

OP
OP
jellis4148

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Fox 2.0 ATS