Sponsored

Which shocks - Teraflex falcon 3.3 adjustable shocks or fox 2.0 shock?

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Which shock is better? Teraflex falcon 3.3 adjustable shocks or fox 2.0 shocks? Pros cons.........
Sponsored

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Falcon if you want better handling and adjust ability, Fox if you'd like smoother ride honestly.

Digressive valve in the Falcon makes for less brake dive and better cornering, Fox eats up smaller bumps better.

Both are great shocks.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
We Just threw the Rancho RS5000x on and we are very pleased with the ride and handling. The price was right and I've heard owners from both the TJ and JL camps using these with great success.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
One extra item on the Falcon 3.3 - it's extended length is pretty long. Please make sure you watch all the attachment points - you'll need to move your parking brake to before the fuel line (if I recall you pull it out and drop it in before the fuel filler so it can droop more), bend / watch your brake line attachment on the control arms and extend the locker wires (if you have them) to ensure there's no pull on those components.

I thought I did all that and found that my front driver brake line was so tight it crimped / collapsed at full droop at the turn from the attachment point on the frame.