First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I honestly am not so keen on the JK "Rubicon" Font. Too thin for my tastes and looks out of place on the JL hood line. The OEM JL Font is the way to go for me in my book.

LarryB

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 dr
The OEM has a certain “beast mode” feel to it. I don’t hate your version, as others seem to. It has a certain uniqueness to it. The issue to me about it is the characters seem to get larger as you move right … a bit like when you were a kid and you made your last characters bigger/smaller to fit the end of a page. I think if you fixed that, it would look much better.

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Jeep Wrangler JL Which of these Rubicon graphics do you prefer: A1073167-FE70-48D3-A60F-DE4F40868DB7
I like my graphics better than either of those.

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
So I like the OEM, but with the Blue outline as shown here... on mine, which I think is perfect!

Jeep Wrangler JL Which of these Rubicon graphics do you prefer: 1637217046535

Sponsored

omega145

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
It's of course 100% up to you but aesthetically, I'd say that the OEM is almost perfect and the second option looks like a cheap Autozone sticker.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
OEM. The replacement graphics you chose are not the same as the JK ones even, too skinny and spaced too far apart. It might look better if it was closer to the original JK ones. But I think that the style is now a bit dated.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I’m with most of the others here, I like the OEM font better. The JK font looks to simplistic and I’ve always preferred more graphical fonts. The JL font conveys more attitude, IMO. That being said, I do agree with you with the border. I have a Mojito jeep and I really do not like the red border. I would prefer to replace it with an old black reflective version but I’m just too lazy.

OP
OP
calemasters

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
OK, it was a very close race, but it appears that the OEM graphics won by the smallest of margins. I think I will demand a recount. I suspect voting fraud.

So OEM graphics it is. Besides, I have to keep the wife happy. The badge on the hood is the trail rated badge. It makes non-jeepers think I have a "G wagon".