Sponsored

Which of these 3 wheels do you like the most?

Which of these wheels do you like the most?

• Total voters

Jeep Number 8

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hard Top and 2018 BMW 430i Hard top convertible.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm having a really hard time deciding which of these wheels to get, I like them all. Help me decide! The wheel that gets the most votes goes on my Jeep. The options are:

ATX AX201
ax201.jpeg

ax201_1.jpg

[

BLACK RHINO ARMORY
armory.jpg

armory1.jpg

armory3.jpg

PRO COMP SERIES 40 VERTIGO
vertigo.jpg

vertigo_1.jpg

vertigo_2.jpg
Sponsored

StrikeZ

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
That Rhino and ATX wheel? Way too many ‘fake’ nuts. Totally a mall rated poser wheels.

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
I AGREE with both Kyle and Ambrose......TRUE ! we do need a list of TRUE Beadlocks and the wieght of each wheel. We also Need a list of most of the aftermarket wheels (non-beadlock) weight.

Weight of the wheel and tire combination affect the performance and feel of the vehicle MORE THAN ANY OTHER MODIFICATION INSTANTLY ! Most people under estimate the effect of the weight of the wheel....or they are simply oblivious to the effect it has on performance. Everyone is so pre-occupied with Lift, level, stance and off set....yet weight of the wheel/tire combo has more affect of the handling of the jeep.

I personally want a set of (real) beadlocks but I am hesitant to buy them because I lack the knowledge of their weights and I am certainly a nerd when it comes to adding accessories. I acknowledge that the Beadlock will be heavier because of its construction and the many bolts on the ring, but I still want to know the weight of the wheel in order to make an informed decision.
Sponsored