Sponsored

Which mod is the unsung hero of your build?

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Definitely the stubby, rubber radio antenna lol I haven’t used the radio since I put it in. Only good thing about is that it is car wash / driving through woods safer.
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I love my Sunrider, as well - IMO it should just come from the factory installed.

HOWEVER

I recently added a 2" Teraflex spacer lift and 33" Rubicon take-off KO2s to my Sahara, and was able to take it out to a local park last weekend. It performed so much better compared to the original Sahara Altitude stance and 32" Dueler A/Ts. I felt more capable, but also was able to handle obstacles on which I would have previously scraped with ease, etc.

But yeah the Sunrider is just so awesome.

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Occupation
Happily Retired
i totally agree with you, had mine on for 8 months. It survived a couple snow storms, any chance I get i throw it open.
I’ll 3rd that! Love my sunrider!

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
Wow, getting a lot of great ideas from this thread.

I don't have much of a "build," but one thing I installed that I think is amazing are the Apex Autolynx. Yes, they are expensive for a sway bar disconnect system, but it takes all of 30 seconds to get out of the Jeep, disconnect them and get back in. Connecting them again adds another 5 seconds. No crawling in the mud.

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Wow, this thread is something to ponder. I'd say adding Baja S2's as reverse lights but wired to flip on via switch (small deal but makes such a difference at night and for helping work on rigs on the trails). My partner would say his crawl box.

-Julia

Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hellwig rear swaybar. Jeep drives so much better with less roll.

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How much lift do you have? How is the flex?
I’m not going nuts on flex but I get up all the trails around my Lake City cabin just fine like Cinnamon Pass, Engineers Pass, Alpine Loop etc. no issues with turning on trails or climbing over a huge rock on tight trail roads.

I have a 2” lift and take corners like a boss. I’ve driven similar Jeeps with similar lifts but no rear Hellwig sway bar and it’s night and day difference IMO.
My Jeep spends maybe 6 weeks a year on trails and camping so 90% of my driving is to run errands, family, and work related stuff.

I swear I would have flipped or not been able to correct and gotten T boned without a little help from the Hellwig just last week when I guy ran a light.

Nash_Dj

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler WILLYS 2021
We do not currently have stock on Amazon.ca. Sorry to say they are being listed by one of the companies that buy on Amazon.com....mark-up....and sell on Amazon.ca. You can buy on Amazon.com or EBAY and export to Canada for less. We may be restocking Canada on the next shipment.
THANK YOU!

Sponsored

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
So far the modded rear cargo rack is my favorite. Don't even know it's there unless you really look for it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Which mod is the unsung hero of your build? 20220122_123832
Jeep Wrangler JL Which mod is the unsung hero of your build? 20220122_124125

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
My unsung hero is still the bulletpoint rubi grid. Never realized how much I use it until I bought the JT. Installed one in it yesterday.
Sponsored