Sponsored

Which mod is the unsung hero of your build?

Levin_tom

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
This thread, your involvement with this forum, and being made in USA caused me to place an order last week. Arrived over the weekend and I am very pleased. Would recommend to anyone. My console is usually like a dumpster, this helps make it less of an unorganized mess.
Agree with this. Just received my organizer yesterday and very pleased with the quality. Will recommend to others.
Sponsored

RFR JLR 2.0

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Geologist
I've been looking into multiple solutions for this same thing. Have you placed them in the brackets and on top of the bumper to see if the tailgate would clear them?
There’s not enough clearance between the top of the bumper and tailgate, so they would have to be mounted outside the tailgate. I have seen them mounted on the bolts on the steel bumper but that may require some modifications to the bracket. I have a high lift Jack mount on the tire carrier and that creates more clearance issues.
Jeep Wrangler JL Which mod is the unsung hero of your build? AD1D1918-298C-4AE5-8373-13D4A6D2CBCC

DBBHride

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I like this idea. I'd love to see how you attached the lights to the rear bumper. I've been toying with the idea of the DV8 hitch with built-in lights or the Diode Dynamics rear facing light bar. Just haven't felt like pulling the trigger on either yet.
Jeep Wrangler JL Which mod is the unsung hero of your build? AD1D1918-298C-4AE5-8373-13D4A6D2CBCC

You’ve probably already seen it but in case you skipped over it- see post #34 of this thread. Let me know if you have any other questions or want more pictures

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Another vote for Aux reverse lighting. I'm grateful every time I backup at night!

Jeep Wrangler JL Which mod is the unsung hero of your build? 20210125_072515 (1)

bicepsmctouchdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport Alt (on order)
I think these were mentioned here already, but Seat Jackers for the drivers seat.

Still getting used to the change but it is way more fitting for someone 6'3''.

It makes the stock angle feel like I was sitting on a folding chair.

A. Comfortability vastly improved.
B. Warranty most likely voided (if they want to be a dick about it).
3. Added life skill of owning and using a torque wrench.

Sponsored

Nash_Dj

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler WILLYS 2021
Thanks @RagTopDeluxe for sharing our original American made Vehicle OCD brand center console tray. We first developed the center console tray and the center console divider with input from members here on the forum. Here is the original thread

Consider supporting your forum sponsors so they can continue to bring you great products for your Jeep in the future.
How in the world the $30US cost for both items on the Amazon.com, became $82CDN on Amazon.ca ?

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Functional: mopar LCAs
Safety: dash and rear camera
Maintenance: rainX windshield repair kit

Coyne11

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon , 1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4 SAS Swap
Upper and lower front control arms. I’m using Core4x4 brand that I picked up from a member on here. Before I had them, I had a very noticeable pull to the right. After installing them the pull is non-existent. Control arms would be a must if I ever decide on another lifted Jeep.

Sponsored

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
The issue is when an American company creates a good product at a fair price and the Chinese copy it for next to nothing. Case in point - the Vehicle OCD center console organizers we designed in 2018 were great selling products until the Chinese copied them and flooded Amazon with knock-offs. We spent time and money on R&D and tooling to produce them in the US. We spent money on this forum to connect with the members to design the product they wanted. Now sales are a fraction of 2018 because of the "global economy".

We first developed the center console tray and the center console divider with input from members here on the forum. Here is the original thread

Consider supporting your forum sponsors so they can continue to bring you great products for your Jeep in the future.
Like others , I read this thread . I saw your product . I found your product listing and ordered it . I'm glad to support a forum sponsor and to buy an American designed and made product . Thanks for being a sponsor and making a American designed and made product .

Last edited:

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

We all know about the popular mods: wheels, tires, bumpers, lifts, etc. But what seldom talked about or not widely known mods have turned to have had a surprisingly big impact on your experience with your Jeep?
Fridge and dual battery kit.

Having an always on fridge has been a game changer for day to day life. Especially as we live a bit more rural than most. We “go to town” to grocery shop, eat, etc. It means that we can now go grocery shopping without having to immediately go home to get stuff in the fridge.

It’s also just nice hanging it always there and ready to go. Thirsty while driving? Out at a friends house and need a beer? Going out of town for the weekend? No worries, you’ve got a fridge with waters, beers, snacks, etc. It’s great for camping as well, instead of frantically packing a cooler with food an ice the day you’re leaving you can load up the fridge in advance.

Out on the trail all day it’s downright luxurious. Having deli meat and cheese, fresh veggies etc in a fridge means it’s not going to get soggy with melting ice. It Has changed how well we eat on the trail. We used to just grab a couple lunchables as they were the easy and stayed dry in melting ice from coolers. Now we have great sandwiches with all the fixings.

Perhaps the biggest thing is the convenience of not messing with ice. It seems silly, but it’s a game changer. It’s not a big deal getting ice for a weekend trip when you have a bunch of stuff, but it’s prohibitively annoying for little day to day stuff. The fridge makes that a non issue. My wife uses it daily at work; leftovers, iced coffee’s, her favorite sparkling water, a yogurt? All of it is just there.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop Sunrider.
Sunrider.jpg
i totally agree with you, had mine on for 8 months. It survived a couple snow storms, any chance I get i throw it open.

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
How in the world the $30US cost for both items on the Amazon.com, became $82CDN on Amazon.ca ?
We do not currently have stock on Amazon.ca. Sorry to say they are being listed by one of the companies that buy on Amazon.com....mark-up....and sell on Amazon.ca. You can buy on Amazon.com or EBAY and export to Canada for less. We may be restocking Canada on the next shipment.
Sponsored