Sponsored

Which load foor in 2021 Rubicon?

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
My Rubicon XR is arriving shortly, and I'm already picking up a few things for its arrival.

Question for current Rubi owners: which load floor does it have? Right or left?

Thanks in advance. I know this is a really specific question. Just don't want to order the wrong cargo mat since WT charges an arm and a leg for shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Which load foor in 2021 Rubicon? 1635426041890
Sponsored

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
My Rubicon XR is arriving shortly, and I'm already picking up a few things for its arrival.

Question for current Rubi owners: which load floor does it have? Right or left?

Thanks in advance. I know this is a really specific question. Just don't want to order the wrong cargo mat since WT charges an arm and a leg for shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Which load foor in 2021 Rubicon? 1635426041890
This is just a guess on my part, since I'm still waiting on delivery, but I believe that the back seat in the 2 door is slightly narrower (2 passenger) than the back seat in the 4 door (3 passenger). This is because the seat in the two door must fit between the wheel wells (so it's narrower). I think the photo on the left (note the cup holders at the top center) is the back seat in the Unlimited 4 door while the photo on the right is the back seat from the two door JL.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
This is not model specific but option specific. The flat load floor (Left photo) is included when optioned with factory leather, cloth will not have the flat load floor option (right photo). If you order the JPP leather seating option that is just leather for cloth seats and is not the full leather package, this would probably not have the flat load floor but I am not 100% positive.

OP
OP
John VonJeep

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
This is not model specific but option specific. The flat load floor (Left photo) is included when optioned with factory leather, cloth will not have the flat load floor option (right photo). If you order the JPP leather seating option that is just leather for cloth seats and is not the full leather package, this would probably not have the flat load floor but I am not 100% positive.
Perfect, thank you. I’ve got cloth, so I’ll go with Right.

Last edited:

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
4-door Rubicon here, no leather.
And mine does indeed look like the right picture. Exposed seat attachment points.
Sponsored