First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
A couple of questions. Bear with me, I’ve been away from all this since I sold my TJ in 2004. I’ve been reading as much as I can, and called almost every 4 wheel drive shop around trying to see what’s working the best in the new JL. I get a different opinion from everyone I’ve called.

At this point I’ve narrowed it down to Tereflex, Rubicon Express or maybe Rockrawler. Really leaning towards Teraflex.

I ran a Teraflex on my TJ until I want more articulation and switched it out for Rubicon Express long arm kit. I really liked the long arms and it worked really well.

Everyone is telling me I don’t really need long arms on this one so I’m not going to go long arm. They say the mid length arms are working really well.

Is there any other kits I should be considering? I want it work really well off road. Not a mall crawler. I want lots of flex.

Thanks ahead of time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Xtremetj

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
And I forgot... I will be running 35s for now going to 37s so I’m going to lift 3-3.5 so I don’t have swap out springs later.

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Have you considered the Mopar lift kit?

OP
OP
Xtremetj

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No I haven’t. It was eliminated based off feedback.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Of the three listed I’d go RK. Not on the list is metalcloak and that would be my number one recommendation.

Brett

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
A couple of questions. Bear with me, I’ve been away from all this since I sold my TJ in 2004. I’ve been reading as much as I can, and called almost every 4 wheel drive shop around trying to see what’s working the best in the new JL. I get a different opinion from everyone I’ve called.

At this point I’ve narrowed it down to Tereflex, Rubicon Express or maybe Rockrawler. Really leaning towards Teraflex.

I ran a Teraflex on my TJ until I want more articulation and switched it out for Rubicon Express long arm kit. I really liked the long arms and it worked really well.

Everyone is telling me I don’t really need long arms on this one so I’m not going to go long arm. They say the mid length arms are working really well.

Is there any other kits I should be considering? I want it work really well off road. Not a mall crawler. I want lots of flex.

Thanks ahead of time.
Metalcloaks your best bet for lots of flex

OP
OP
Xtremetj

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thank you gentlemen!

Metalcloak actually made the list this weekend after some more research. Now I'm down to Tereflex or Metalcloak…
Sponsored