Sponsored

Which features would you send back from the JL/JLU if you could?

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
Wish the thing had a power seat option, and how about a friggen lamp under the hood, guess since mercury switches have been outlawed, no one puts lighting under the hood anymore. It is nice during the winter to be able to see things when checking oil or adding washer fluid.
No power seat sucks, yes I know it is Wrangler but if your offering heated seats which could be exposed to the elements, a couple of motors on the seats to adjust them arent going to matter. Spending 40-50k without offering them is a failure.
I agree about the power sears but mercury switches have been gone for nearly half a Century. They're replaced by all kinds of magic like gravity magnetism and direct contact. I'm sure there's a Bluetooth option too.
Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I agree about the power sears but mercury switches have been gone for nearly half a Century. They're replaced by all kinds of magic like gravity magnetism and direct contact. I'm sure there's a Bluetooth option too.
I have a hg switch light in my 86 Daytona and 2000 durango, when you open the hood, the tilt switch completes the circuit, quite common.

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
This thread should have been named "I'm a whiner and should have bought a honda"

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Lol. I love the size vents. Only thing I would like to go is the damn coin trays lol. Who the hell wants a narrow coin tray. It wouldn’t even work as a coin tray if you tried. Wish it did have some wireless charger compartment and auto up on windows.

Sponsored

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Soft Top. Jeep needs to make a soft top that folds in 1 motion instead of having to remove 3 freaking windows before doing so.

Power Top. Jeep needs to make a real powered soft top that folds down with a push of a button.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Soft Top. Jeep needs to make a soft top that folds in 1 motion instead of having to remove 3 freaking windows to do so.

Power Top. Jeep needs to make a real powered soft top that folds down with a push of a button.
Broken. Record.
Sponsored