Which extended warranty in Florida?

TGjlu20

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I was researching extended warranties and saw that people in Florida have to pay MSRP for Mopar Maxcare warranty. Can you suggest a good warranty for Florida resident. Mainly looking for coverage on motor, transmission, and if something will cover the one touch power top. Looking for the longest (miles, years) plans. I am open to any advice.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I was researching extended warranties and saw that people in Florida have to pay MSRP for Mopar Maxcare warranty. Can you suggest a good warranty for Florida resident. Mainly looking for coverage on motor, transmission, and if something will cover the one touch power top. Looking for the longest (miles, years) plans. I am open to any advice.
A extended warranty is actually insurance. Insurance is regulated by State. I seem to recall FL being unique as far as buying extended warranties. Give Tom Winkles a call. He sells discounted Mopar Warranties. He will know if you can or cannot buy a warranty at a discount. Or even if he can sell a warranty in the state of FL? (269)385-1116

OP
OP
TGjlu20

TGjlu20

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Thank you. I will call and see what he says.
Sponsored