Sponsored

Which exhaust do you have on your v6 rubi?

JPSJR70

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a AWE CatBack and absolutely thrilled with it! Excellent Sound, Quiet/No Drone Inside. Enjoy

23C2AF34-E747-413A-827E-4A2254DF3F78.jpeg

966F2B96-48BC-43B9-A925-DA2722858FC0.jpeg

Zanner1718

First Name
Suzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '11 GMC Yukon Tex Ed, '22 Cadillac CT5
Rubi I just bought came with this on it, and I cannot stand it. So loud on the highway! Is there a super quiet one better than the stock? How much would this cost to swap back to the OEM or quieter muffler you think? Don't want to stick more money into it after just purchasing it, but I can't stand the noise in the cab.
Jeep Wrangler JL Which exhaust do you have on your v6 rubi? 1667249192926

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Rubi I just bought came with this on it, and I cannot stand it. So loud on the highway! Is there a super quiet one better than the stock? How much would this cost to swap back to the OEM or quieter muffler you think? Don't want to stick more money into it after just purchasing it, but I can't stand the noise in the cab.
Jeep Wrangler JL Which exhaust do you have on your v6 rubi? 1667249192926
I bet you could find a member close to you that would swap their stock muffler for that. I'm not a fan of the muffler delete pipe and the drone that results from it, but there are those that are looking for those pipes. Might also find a member that would give you their stock muffler if it's just collecting dust.

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
what hi-clearance cat-back exhaust systems exist for the 3.6 auto w/etorque? as I understand it, the magnaflow overland series will not work, which is fine bc its expensive as hell.

I want something with zero drone. currently running the MBRP exhaust delete pipe and even had a small magnaflow inline muffler added and It still drones loud enough to be annoying on the highway.

how about the aFe trail series?

also - any one run a loop delete? whats the pros/cons (other than clearance) by doing it? I dont have skids yet and my loop took a little smack already.

Sponsored

Original_Junior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JKURXR
I have the Injen axle back high tuck. Nice rumble if you get on it but quiet, nearly stock like, if just cruising. Zero point zero drone. No regrets.

20221003_182124.jpg

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th 2D 3.6 Etorque, 2023 JT Mojave
I have the Injen axle back high tuck. Nice rumble if you get on it but quiet, nearly stock like, if just cruising. Zero point zero drone. No regrets.

Jeep Wrangler JL Which exhaust do you have on your v6 rubi? 20221003_182124
Thats what I have as well, been happy with it. Normal driving not much more than stock, hard acceleration it livens up a bit.

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
I have the Corsa exhaust. Love it.
It’s not abnoxiously loud. Better yet, it has their proprietary “no-drone technology”. Truly an abnoxious-free exhaust.

by the way, the Mopar Performance exhaust is just a rebranded Corsa.

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
That Injen axle-back kit looks very similar to the Savvy Offroad hi-tuck kit. Problem with the Savvy kit is its never in stock, but its $200 less than the injen.

Original_Junior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JKURXR
That Injen axle-back kit looks very similar to the Savvy Offroad hi-tuck kit. Problem with the Savvy kit is its never in stock, but its $200 less than the injen.
I looked at the Savvy as well. Never in stock but I think you can call them. Not sure but may be a MTO thing. It's a Magnaflow muffler with Savvy pipe work. Smaller than the stock can but hangs lower than the Injen and AFE.
The Injen is top notch but MTO as well so you may have to wait. I got mine through Quad. They price matched another site that had it for a couple hundred off. You won't find a higher tuck axle back exhaust.

Sponsored

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I looked at the Savvy as well. Never in stock but I think you can call them. Not sure but may be a MTO thing. It's a Magnaflow muffler with Savvy pipe work. Smaller than the stock can but hangs lower than the Injen and AFE.
The Injen is top notch but MTO as well so you may have to wait. I got mine through Quad. They price matched another site that had it for a couple hundred off. You won't find a higher tuck axle back exhaust.
thanks! If the savvy hangs lower that those two options, then its out. what site had the injen for cheaper? thats probably the route ill go once my re-gear is done.

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So I think Im going to go with the Injen system. I have a dumb question

I after I did the Dynomax muffler delete, I added a Magnoflow inline muffler to try and quiet it down See pic below.

If I add the Injen high-tuck exhaust, will also having the magnaflow muffler be an issue?

Jeep Wrangler JL Which exhaust do you have on your v6 rubi? 56361ECE-20FE-41AB-BC14-04E0212E2D30

Original_Junior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JKURXR
I don't see why it would. You haven't changed the length or placement of the pipe at the rear axle. If anything, it will be quieter than mine due to the added Magnaflow.
Sponsored