Sponsored

Which Dealers are honoring deals made before the March 1st price increase and which are not?

Arctric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Cloth, Dual Tops, LED, Towing, Infotain, Cold Weather.
Percentage below invoice, doc fee's, and travel cost's are all important considerations when choosing a Dealership to work with. But integrity is also an important factor. The recent price increase has given many that had previously placed their order an opportunity to test their chosen Dealers integrity.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Arctric

Arctric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a $1000 deposit on my jeep and ordered it before the increase, it should be honored without even thinking am I wrong?
Same deposit and ordered in Feb. Dealer responded with "we will have to call Chrysler on the day you pick it up". Not good. I would suggest you email your dealer and get his response in writing.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Well, what I signed had pricing, sooo...

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
The deal I agreed to from my dealer was an "out-the-door" price. I have a copy of the documents signed agreeing to that price. Any increases are their tough shit...maybe FCA should have been on the ball... But I will be checking the build sheet closely when they send updates or when it is delivered.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Arctric

Arctric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The deal I agreed to from my dealer was an "out-the-door" price. I have a copy of the documents signed agreeing to that price. Any increases are their tough shit...maybe FCA should have been on the ball... But I will be checking the build sheet closely when they send updates or when it is delivered.
The price increase has been a topic since 3/1.. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/460-increase-in-invoice-msrp-pricing-on-jlur.4554/ Some have reported that their dealers are standing behind their deals and others have been let down.

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
12.5% off retail required $1,000 deposit on 1-18. Does not include $150 paper shuffle or State tax. If they don't have honor, I won't buy but will protest on line and with signage in truck window. Maybe even sue.

knick33

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (Ordered)
I can't imagine a reputable dealer not honoring pricing. I live in a booming community and I watched housing prices go up 1k every week, but once i signed the agreement the price was locked regardless of the price increases. I have my document and will fight to the end if they don't honor it.

FireWire

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram EcoDiesel, Polaris RZR900, 2018 JL Sport S
My dealer said the price is locked in

Nauti1313

First Name
Kit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon - Sting Grey
Occupation
Mortgage Underwriter
Same. I placed my order and put a deposit down prior to the price increase so my dealer is going to honor the agreed upon price.
Sponsored