Sponsored

Which dead horse needs to stop being beaten?

Which dead horse needs to stop being beaten?

• Total voters

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I'll say this, one dead horse I'm glad everyone must stop beating now, and that we all beat to death was surmising the wildest of things from camouflaged mules before the reveal.

"I didn't see an antenna on that one mule...I'll but there's a satellite dish on the .......no, I'll bet FCA is discontinuing the Wranger, no, the entire Jeep line!!!!, no, we're all going to die!!!!!."

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
You need to add one more option. "Forum Police" guy that thinks it's his job to inform anyone new that post their VON and VIN for Jay to track to "Read the 1st page of the thread" or copy/paste the "Will open up the tracking to new people once some our delivered" If Jay has a problem with it I bet her can let them know. It's not your job Scooter :)

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Couple more....

Special edition availability threads
Sting-Gray threads
Which engine should I choose threads
Why doesn’t the Sport have more features Threads
FCA doesn’t know what they are doing threads

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Stop bitching about the key fob. I LOVE IT!

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
You need to add one more option. "Forum Police" guy that thinks it's his job to inform anyone new that post their VON and VIN for Jay to track to "Read the 1st page of the thread" or copy/paste the "Will open up the tracking to new people once some our delivered" If Jay has a problem with it I bet her can let them know. It's not your job Scooter :)
Maybe it is people trying to inform you that your post is meaningless so you don't wonder why Jay never adds you to the tracking list. Also, Jay has better things to do to inform people who don't read the first post in the thread that they need to read the first post in the thread Scooter.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Maybe it is people trying to inform you that your post is meaningless so you don't wonder why Jay never adds you to the tracking list. Also, Jay has better things to do to inform people who don't read the first post in the thread that they need to read the first post in the thread Scooter.
Jay doesn't need to tell them. Nobody needs to tell them. It's always the same two people. Somebody post VON#....... VIN#...... and just like clockwork 3.2.1. here it comes. "Read the first page" or a copy/paste of the rules. If it was to help the person who just doesn't know because they didn't read all 400 pages that's fine but that isn't it. It's not being nice and helpful. It's being a dick to the new guy. So if I stepped on your toes it was intentional Frances

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Jay doesn't need to tell them. Nobody needs to tell them. It's always the same two people. Somebody post VON#....... VIN#...... and just like clockwork 3.2.1. here it comes. "Read the first page" or a copy/paste of the rules. If it was to help the person who just doesn't know because they didn't read all 400 pages that's fine but that isn't it. It's not being nice and helpful. It's being a dick to the new guy. So if I stepped on your toes it was intentional Frances
I don't do it to be a dick, I have done it so people too lazy to read and comprehend the first post in the thread don't whine and complain later on when they don't get added. Sounds like the shoe fits in your case Francis.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
F06BB427-C9AD-4298-A850-DC15BC64C6F8.jpeg

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Actually there’s only one page to read to get the whole thing... the VERY FIRST ONE !

Sponsored

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Forum police hard at work

C17B52C9-0EE5-49F4-B0B4-11D0E32381F6.gif

mde8965

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack; 2016 BMW X3
Was hoping one of the options for the dead horse I would like to see banished forever is:

If your not a hard core wheeler than you don’t deserve to own a Rubicon. No Rubicon for you!!!! (Says soup nazi)...Only Sahara!!

Or

If you are not a hard core wheeler then you must be a “mall crawler”

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Was hoping one of the options for the dead horse I would like to see banished forever is:

If your not a hard core wheeler than you don’t deserve to own a Rubicon. No Rubicon for you!!!! (Says soup nazi)...Only Sahara!!

Or

If you are not a hard core wheeler then you must be a “mall crawler”
I'd say this forum has less of the "Real Jeep" attitude than any Jeep forum I have ever been on.

I am also not a big fan of the term "mall crawler" but I'll get over it.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Where's my Jeep? I'm in D status! I've been in I status since 2009, wth? I'm cancelling my order cause I've been in JK status for 7 minutes, that's infuriating! I want my Jeep and I want it now! Blah blah blah blah blah

That's truly a dead horse

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'd say this forum has less of the "Real Jeep" attitude than any Jeep forum I have ever been on.

I am also not a big fan of the term "mall crawler" but I'll get over it.
The argument could be made it’s because there are less people here who are actually familiar with Jeep. Either that or the other Jeep forums I’ve been on have more advanced knowledgeable Jeep members.
Sponsored