Which color would you pick between?

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I'm 100% ordering a JL the week banks open. The dealer holds my equity as we speak from my GRANITE 17 GC SRT. I'm 99% sure I'm going 2 door. Either Sport with every option or Ruby. Mine will be a DD. It's either Granite or Billet. Now, I have had a Billet GC SRT and 4 Granite Jeeps, I want to make up my mind so I can order the day the banks open. I'm wondering with the changes now, which color will highlight the truck in every aspect more?
Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I myself can't decide between Granite and Rhino (and also possibly Billet). :(

FLtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
I'm 100% ordering a JL the week banks open. The dealer holds my equity as we speak from my GRANITE 17 GC SRT. I'm 99% sure I'm going 2 door. Either Sport with every option or Ruby. Mine will be a DD. It's either Granite or Billet. Now, I have had a Billet GC SRT and 4 Granite Jeeps, I want to make up my mind so I can order the day the banks open. I'm wondering with the changes now, which color will highlight the truck in every aspect more?
Are you ordering a JL or JT? Just curious because you said ordering a JL and then said truck. Personally I think the Wrangler looks good in about any color but especially the loud ones. Now with the body changes and possibly standard vented hood and fender vent it will look more aggressive even stock.

For what it's worth if I had a choice between Granite or Billet, I'd take Billet, if you're talking the JL. For the JT I'd go with darker colors.

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I myself can't decide between Granite and Rhino (and also possibly Billet). :(
I can't decide between white or the red. Would love a dark blue but don't see that happening.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like a bright blue (not Chief), but like what I think they used to call Lazer Blue or something like that. If not available, I'll likely go with Granite Crystal, but I need to see Rhino in person before ruling it out. Red is in play, too, but barely.

Btw, the JL is a truck. It certainly isn't a car.

GI Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Waiting on next Wrangler

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
As of now it doesn't look like Rhino will be a color option - see http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/for...-look-engines-options-packages-features.1261/

So you'd be deciding between Granite and Billet. I'm still holding out hope they'll drop a special launch color not on that list.
Yeah, I saw that, but I'm hoping Rhino gets re-introduced shortly after launch. I need to go find a dealer with both colours on the lot so I can compare them in the sunlight. I don't think my LCD screen is reproducing the colours accurately from the Jeep website.

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Are you ordering a JL or JT? Just curious because you said ordering a JL and then said truck. Personally I think the Wrangler looks good in about any color but especially the loud ones. Now with the body changes and possibly standard vented hood and fender vent it will look more aggressive even stock.

For what it's worth if I had a choice between Granite or Billet, I'd take Billet, if you're talking the JL. For the JT I'd go with darker colors.
JL

Sponsored

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I'm picking granite again. To bad the Cosmo blue pearl not available again.

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
I've always liked granite on the Wranglers. In regards to black... I agree it looks great when cleaned but its hard to keep that way. (It's a Wrangler after all :like:) Black also seems to show off scratches more so than some of the other colors. speaking from experience on that one

XFinn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Lexus NX 200t
Had a '09 flame red Rubi and then went to a '12 black Sahara. The black was just so cool and gorgeous - the day I drove it off the lot new. Never looked the same after that. Wranglers are not the easiest vehicles to wash/wax/detail, so I'm pretty sure my new JL will be a color that looks good even when not freshly washed. The granite is striking but I'm kinda anxious to see the acid yellow. Wish there was a green (not hyper!!!) offspring of billet silver mated to a very metallic military green!

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I have billet and its been a great color. Never get tired of it.
Sponsored