Sponsored

which color to order for Rubicon 4XE?

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
Are you leaking oil? Just curious about the cardboard.

Cheers, Jon
HAHA! No, that is from my '97 TJ that used to own that parking spot. It has since been relegated to outside! That TJ constantly leaks tranny fluid, more if it isn't driven for a few days.

I am also parked about halfway in, to give us room to install the bumper, so normally that cardboard would be under the tranny and not so far "upfront".

gtojon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
HAHA! No, that is from my '97 TJ that used to own that parking spot. It has since been relegated to outside! That TJ constantly leaks tranny fluid, more if it isn't driven for a few days.

I am also parked about halfway in, to give us room to install the bumper, so normally that cardboard would be under the tranny and not so far "upfront".
Great, you had me & maybe others out there scared ;) Not great that your TJ leaks though ....

Cheers, Jon

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I just saw a 4xe Reign... and now that is my least favorite color. Like, more than the grays.

I saw a picture of a regular JLUR and the red and purple I'm not a fan of either.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your honesty, but what do you mean? What does blue clash with that the other colors avoid?
The 4xe blue accents. Blue is a color that needs a contrast. This is why the reds look really good with the blue accents.

Even our bikini pearl? In Rubi trim, with those red accents, it was stark and AMAZING.

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

What you did to make it that shiny
I got sting too , loving it
What price did you pay for yours ?
Probably wharshed it.

Joking aside, probably a wax or topper. Paint gloss is largely dependent on the condition of the clear coat. If you have a lot of swirls you'll start to lose gloss. If the swirling is really bad, some paint correction will do the trick. Most toppers and waxes "fill in" those micro scratches to give an even surface and thus, gloss. Clay barring also does wonders as it takes away the high spots on the paint caused by contamination. I like 3M Synthetic Wax and P&S Beadmaker, but everybody has their own secret sauce.
Sponsored