Which cargo mat has tallest sides/lip?

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
Based on Internet photos the Rugged Ridge cargo mat appears to have the deepest “tub” for containing mud, dirt, sand, spills, etc.

If you have one of these can you measure how tall are the sides? Does the subwoofer version have tall sides at the location of the speaker too?

Any other brands make a similarly deep tub waterproof cargo mat?
Sponsored

Tushar

First Name
Tushar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara , 2013 Jeep Compass
I am currently using rugged ridge front, rear & cargo floor liner. It has a good tall cargo liner lip. Might wanna check it out.

Jeep Wrangler JL Which cargo mat has tallest sides/lip? 48083ADB-6CEF-41A2-9CB2-621E2B58C3AD

OP
OP
Oncorhynchus

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
I am currently using rugged ridge front, rear & cargo floor liner. It has a good tall cargo liner lip. Might wanna check it out.

Jeep Wrangler JL Which cargo mat has tallest sides/lip? 48083ADB-6CEF-41A2-9CB2-621E2B58C3AD
Is the surface grippy or is it slick?

Tushar

First Name
Tushar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara , 2013 Jeep Compass
Is the surface grippy or is it slick?
Its grippy & slippery as the grooves are not rubbery they are kinda plastic shaped like rubber. But having said that, it does the job of capturing the spill overs & dirt good. Thereby preventing any spill overs to the factory mats. I have a small kid so pulling in his stroller in & out with slush & dirt makes is a necessity to have. Its worth the money.
Sponsored