Where to order Mat for cargo area? Rubicon JL

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
45BE71D6-65AF-47D0-BAC1-9C085DF6103B.jpeg 9672D4C4-F01E-4323-A07A-0296FDAE4C03.jpeg

It does exist, and if you buy from your dealer they will most likely sell it to you for invoice instead of list ($20 savings).
I didn’t need or want to poke holes in the back of my seats so I just cut off gap cover. Wish it was a bit wider but it meets my needs.
Same reason I did the exact think. didn't want he holes and didn't like the look of it on the back of my seats
Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
I got the weathertech cargo mat, I didn't like how the OEM one didn't span the full width, it stays inside the track area to allow for the tracks that I don't have. The Weathertech one was pricey ($140 after shipping and tax?) but it's exactly what I wanted. I have the cloth seats (no gap hider) and the sub, you spec it all out on the weathertech site and order it. Fits great, just kinda waiting for it to flatten out (they ship it all curled up which is annoying). At this point I haven't bothered to cut out the cutouts for the D rings; I don't really need to, but the option is there if I change my mind. 10/10 would buy again.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
I got the weathertech cargo mat, I didn't like how the OEM one didn't span the full width, it stays inside the track area to allow for the tracks that I don't have. The Weathertech one was pricey ($140 after shipping and tax?) but it's exactly what I wanted. I have the cloth seats (no gap hider) and the sub, you spec it all out on the weathertech site and order it. Fits great, just kinda waiting for it to flatten out (they ship it all curled up which is annoying). At this point I haven't bothered to cut out the cutouts for the D rings; I don't really need to, but the option is there if I change my mind. 10/10 would buy again.
Husky, Lloyds, Home Depot. I bought a husky fits like a glove. It also has the opportunity to cut out for the D rings if you choose to do so, it cost less than the weather tech.

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Husky, Lloyds, Home Depot. I bought a husky fits like a glove. It also has the opportunity to cut out for the D rings if you choose to do so, it cost less than the weather tech.
I went with the Husky too. It's every bit the quality of the Weathertech and costs a little less. Fit is perfect.

Arkewn

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I also ended up with the Husky cargo mat. Material & fit are solid. Like that it has a lip to keep junk on the mat for dumping out later.

Sponsored

ShotgunJeep

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I went with the Quadratec on my JLU Sahara. Great fit and seems like good quality material.

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
Here’s a potato pic of my WeatherTech, as well as my fancy collapsible grocery bag and my gym bag :P

6573A5B6-25B3-4342-97FD-FE2FB68487F3.jpg
Sponsored