Sponsored

Where to buy Rubicon or Sahara front grill?

Dangitbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Does anyone know how i can order a 2018 JL Rubicon/Sahara front grill, does jeep sell this? I'm lookingspecifically for a White Rubicon or Sahara front grill, because it has the black/silver inserts that surround the headlights and the 7 slotted grills.

I searched the web and can't find it. I can't imagine anyone wanting to see it this soon. Anyone know if its possible to buy directly from Jeep, or does anyone want to sell theirs? My Jeep is white, so grill would have to be white.

Included pic of a Rubicon grill, and Sport grill for reference, this is in regards to the front removable grill.

rubi.jpg

sport s.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dangitbilly

Dangitbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They do sell them but without being painted (primed only).
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/grill-assembly-jeep-wrangler-jl
Thanks for the response, however that grill looks to be the standard Sport grill. If you look at the Rubicon/Sahara grills, they have a raised insert that surrounds the inner headlight and inner grill slots. I thought you could potentially buy just the inserts, but it seems like it wouldn't fit on a standard sport grill. It would have to be a entire rubicon/sahara grill.

Thank you for checking!

Can't seem to find the parts catalog for Jeep to order it from, so if anyone finds the link please let me know.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dangitbilly

Dangitbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does the insert work on the sport grills?
After looking into it a bit more, it seems like it wouldn't fit. Based on my sport grill,The inner headlight surround on my grill is my paint color, and its all one piece, so i dont think it will fit. I would need to find a rubicon/saraha specific grill as well. Darn! Will keep looking, but at least now i know the inserts do exist to buy.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
After looking into it a bit more, it seems like it wouldn't fit. Based on my sport grill,The inner headlight surround on my grill is my paint color, and its all one piece, so i dont think it will fit. I would need to find a rubicon/saraha specific grill as well. Darn! Will keep looking, but at least now i know the inserts do exist to buy.
It won't fit. Check out the review in he first link. The reviewer confirms his insets won't fit.

I would go to your dealer and see if they can order it from the parts catalog.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
I’d give my Jeep salesman a call, or their parts department, they probably can order it (as if someone was in an accident and would need a replacement...)

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I’d also question if it is just the inserts. After painting mine, I noticed there are several clips and attachment points. I’d be curious to see if the sport grills have those.

bmdjeep3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I’m interested in the same thing. If you find out the part numbers, let us know! I agree with everyone else, ask the parts department. I’ve looked before on the online mopar parts store and it gives you an idea of how many parts you’re looking for. The site is a little painful to use, but looks like it’s all listed there. Looks like the Sahara/rubis have extra edge trim vs the sports.

Below are some links. Found this under All New Wrangler - Parts - Exterior Ornamentation - Grills.

https://mopar.chromedata.com/RichContent/CDJRParts/i2374867.jpg

https://mopar.chromedata.com/NextGen/C1111#/productDetails/11417180/282148640

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
OP
OP
Dangitbilly

Dangitbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you order this? I'd be interested to see how it fits as the pictures they use all look like the stock Rubicon grille, and then a poorly photoshopped Sport grille with their inserts.
I ordered it, will take the gamble.. I hope its just an adhesive fit. Will post updates once arrived.
Sponsored