RubiconZ

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
5E1DD357-9EF3-4267-BEB7-CDCC8049096A.jpeg
Jeep Gods please enlighten us to whom and where our wranglers are!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RubiconZ

RubiconZ

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
What’s the problem with mono tone paint and why did one of the new mono tone paint colors get canceled and the one you let us order Sting-gray haven't been fulfilled? I’m wondering if there is an issue with the monotone paint on plastic? Or the baking process is reacting with the heated aluminum and not allowing it to adhere?

B417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
What’s the problem with mono tone paint and why did one of the new mono tone paint colors get canceled and the one you let us order Sting-gray haven't been fulfilled? I’m wondering if there is an issue with the monotone paint on plastic? Or the baking process is reacting with the heated aluminum and not allowing it to adhere?
Ordered Sting-Gray too 15 days ago...have a VON but no VIN and don’t expect to get it anytime soon. Checked with Jeep chat and multiple chat sessions have confirmed that orders are bottlenecked waiting to ship and several parts are not available because suppliers can’t keep up. I waited until color matched top was available to order and now this option isn’t available to order at this time so it’s not looking good...

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Ordered Sting-Gray too 15 days ago...have a VON but no VIN and don’t expect to get it anytime soon. Checked with Jeep chat and multiple chat sessions have confirmed that orders are bottlenecked waiting to ship and several parts are not available because suppliers can’t keep up. I waited until color matched top was available to order and now this option isn’t available to order at this time so it’s not looking good...
Same boat. Makes you wonder how the heck were Matching tops available to order a few weeks ago and now their not
source.gif
Sponsored