• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oregon Where should I buy a trailer hitch for a 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk

Lmj18231

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
I ordered the 3 needed parts over three weeks ago from http://moparonlineparts.com/ and they haven’t shipped the parts yet. Do you all know if they are reliable. I am just struggling to get the parts to pull my boat that I got for Christmas. The boat is a small 12’ aluminum semi- v hull. Ugg just disappointed with my vacation coming up in one week!
Sponsored

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
I don't know about moparonlineparts but you may want to reach out to Benny @AllMoparParts.com. They're a forum supporter and have helped me find parts when other dealers didn't have stock. There's a lot of supply problems right now in the auto industry.

OP
OP

Lmj18231

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
I don't know about moparonlineparts but you may want to reach out to Benny @AllMoparParts.com. They're a forum supporter and have helped me find parts when other dealers didn't have stock. There's a lot of supply problems right now in the auto industry.
Thanks Benny

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
etrailer.com

I bought my hitch and wiring harness from them and they had several options and good pricing

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I've gotten my hitches & lots of towing accessories from etrailer dot com. They have great service and competitive pricing.

I've gotten MOPAR parts from AllMoparParts dot com and received excellent service from them as well.

The difference between the two is that etrailer will have a large selection of towing parts that will fit your vehicle. AllMoparParts focuses on MOPAR branded part numbers for the most part.
Sponsored