Sponsored

Where is everyone buying their tires and wheels from?

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Discount Tire (America's Tire in CA) for years. They do a very good job at installing them and rotating them (unlike other places). They worked with me through my decision process.
Sponsored

FasEddy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Just finished a purchase through @Discount Tire. Matt was great and very helpful. I had lots of questions and he always got back to me quickly with good info. Process was easy and prices were good. Everything was shipped right to my door ready to install.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
wherever they are the cheapest. I can get them mounted and balanced for free if I drop em off. Discount tire, although followed, is another 4 hour wait for me that I will pass on. Road Haz, no thanks.

shocked no-one answered nittos from the walmart head shop

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Another recommendation for BAM (https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com) and Discount Tire/America's Tire. BOTH have treated me extremely well.

I don't think you could find better pricing AND customer service than with either of these companies. They both stand behind their products and treat you like you are their favorite customer.

For my JL; I bought my Mopar Beadlocks from Bam-not only the best price I could find (they do price match) but because they stand behind everything they sell.

While I was able to find a set of new take off's BFGoodrich All Terrains here on the forum, I did use Discount Tire/America's tire to mount and balance them. I have always purchased my tires from them in the past, and they once again had the best price and best service-even on a simple tire install.

For my TJ: I bought both Tires (Duratracs) and Wheels from Discount Tire/America's Tire who once again had the best price, best selection and worked hard to make sure I was 100 percent satisfied.

Best of luck!

20210111_170037.jpg

20200804_165510.jpg

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru

Sponsored

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I've used Discount Tires for new rubber & wheels on my vehicles for years.

Now that I have a new Willys edition it's time to go shopping again and I'll do that @Discount Tire .

slainte06

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 4 Door, HellaYella
Went back and forth with Matt @Discount Tire , guys are really great and super knowledgeable. I did end up just going to local DT. Got quotes from three of the companies mentioned above and DT beat them all. Had wheels , BlackRhino(Shredders) and 35 Toyo RT delivered and installed in 48 hours, great experience.
Jeep Wrangler JL Where is everyone buying their tires and wheels from? IMG_2725 (1)