Sponsored

Where has AEV been with JL Wrangler parts?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Yea on FB they confirmed SEMA show reveal and Q1 2019 shipping (or at least that was the plan)
Sponsored

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
I spoke to their technical department a couple of days ago…sounds like the spacer lift may be out by late December and others fallowing in Q1 of 2019. FWIW…

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Any word on their snorkel kit

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Jeep food

Sponsored

WatchTimes

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX470 but getting another Jeep VERY SOON!
I am ordering my JLU Rubi in the next week or so (once I give up trying to find a V8 JKU Rubi for what I am willing to spend) and once I can decide on the color!! I am at a TOTAL loss on picking a color!!! I like Granite, Yellow, Orange or Green. This will be parked in a garage waiting for AEV to start taking Jeeps to do a complete package! I have seen their SEMA JLU in person and I have to have one! Only non AEV part will be the RSE Step Sliders. They are a must have for the kid and wife.

cmmurray77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
I am ordering my JLU Rubi in the next week or so (once I give up trying to find a V8 JKU Rubi for what I am willing to spend) and once I can decide on the color!! I am at a TOTAL loss on picking a color!!! I like Granite, Yellow, Orange or Green. This will be parked in a garage waiting for AEV to start taking Jeeps to do a complete package! I have seen their SEMA JLU in person and I have to have one! Only non AEV part will be the RSE Step Sliders. They are a must have for the kid and wife.
Picking mine up tomorrow. I have all AEV parts on my JK that I’m about to sell. Actually going to put my Borahs on the JL. I can’t wait until the bumpers and lift are available. I wish we knew what the cost is going to be.

WatchTimes

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX470 but getting another Jeep VERY SOON!
No clue or guess on the cost.
I am sure there will be some increase as that is just normal with new products.
I know I want to go with the 2.5 in lift, Hood, Front Bumper Winch, Rear Bumper (the fold down step is slick!) etc. The only non AEV thing I will be adding at the start will be the RSE Slider/Steps (must for wife and 5 year old). I will be doing 35's BUT I will tell you 37's look better on the 2.5 in lift! I will also likely do Cold Air Intake and a new exhaust (no clue which but I like a loud engine LOL).
I know there are lots of options etc with other companies but to me, for what I want AEV is just perfect! Looks amazing, turn key and as I am local if there are problems I can go to the company that did it all. Not just some shop that installs several various brands. I have no time to do the work myself and on top of that I have no real experience working on cars/trucks/jeeps.

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No clue or guess on the cost.
I am sure there will be some increase as that is just normal with new products.
I know I want to go with the 2.5 in lift, Hood, Front Bumper Winch, Rear Bumper (the fold down step is slick!) etc. The only non AEV thing I will be adding at the start will be the RSE Slider/Steps (must for wife and 5 year old). I will be doing 35's BUT I will tell you 37's look better on the 2.5 in lift! I will also likely do Cold Air Intake and a new exhaust (no clue which but I like a loud engine LOL).
I know there are lots of options etc with other companies but to me, for what I want AEV is just perfect! Looks amazing, turn key and as I am local if there are problems I can go to the company that did it all. Not just some shop that installs several various brands. I have no time to do the work myself and on top of that I have no real experience working on cars/trucks/jeeps.
Is there prototype pictures of the bumpers front and back?

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
ANyone have any updates or have watched any of AEV's live feeds where they hint and potential release dates for their front and rear bumpers?

Although I will continue to wait as I know that's the bumper that i want to get compared to some of the options out there, it's a bit ridiculous that it's taking over a year since the Jeep has come out to release major products.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
ANyone have any updates or have watched any of AEV's live feeds where they hint and potential release dates for their front and rear bumpers?

Although I will continue to wait as I know that's the bumper that i want to get compared to some of the options out there, it's a bit ridiculous that it's taking over a year since the Jeep has come out to release major products.
Larry @CO_Mojito posted saying Summer.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-2018-jlwf-coverage.17562/page-12#post-594794

I'm still wanting those bumpers myself. If I sell my Rubicon wheels I've decided on their wheels. The Borah should be out soon, so I'll buy the tires and get ready.
Sponsored