Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Quick tip for you all...

Justforjeeps.com has really great prices and Quadratec does price matching no questions asked.

I recently just bought the tailgate reinforcement kit from Quadratec for a total of $810(both parts) after they price matched justforjeeps.com

I really like Quadratecs' customer service and fast shipping. I order from them when I can.

Most places price match - justforjeeps is a great reference site for better pricing.

Dont take my word for it, see for yourself!
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i've ordered from quadratec, due to being quick and easy ordering. the shipping is fast and the detailed info from the web and you tube vids are helpful. i also shop around to see what other vendors has for products and prices. extreme terrain has a nice feature with displaying your jeep model and color. that helps in seeing how the product you are looking at looks on your jl. it all depends on what i'm looking for.

OkcHoss

First Name
Hoss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
I used to be a wherever is cheaper guy but after my search for a lift on the wife’s JLUS I buy from @River City Offroad the customer service I received from Marcus is second to none. Plus he really knows his stuff since he is a fellow forum member and JL owner. His pricing with forum discounts is on par and cheaper than everyone else on most things too.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
For me it depends on the part, I will use Tasca or RockAuto for filters & such and 4WheelParts or Quadratech for shocks and things. Occasionally Amazon, WallyWorld for fluids or the local Advanced Auto or O'Reilly's.

Sponsored

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
I usually buy Mopar parts from our local dealership. I believe it helps relationships. When they punch up your account they see that you patronize them. It's been mentioned.
For aftermarket stuff I like Quadratec. They've been helpful, fast and friendly.

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
4WP. Because they beat anyone’s price. At least for me!

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Construction field worker
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec because of great customer service, competitive prices, lots of manufacturers, fast shipping, they just need to add more tire manufacturers.
Sponsored