Where do you buy your Jeep parts?

• Total voters

OrangeRuby

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JL)
Wondering where people buy their Jeep parts from (and why). Do you go different places for different things? Are you a ‘one-stop’ shopper? Recently had a not so good experience and looking for a new place to get gear from.
Sponsored

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
And Northridge will price match. I found my 1800 winch on a sketchy website that I wouldn’t trust ordering from (not 4x4 related), and they matched it for $1500!!

Mangoman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Pharma R&D
Fortunately Quadratec and Extreme Terrain are both about 10 minutes from me so I pick up as often as I can. Quadratec is often on backorder but they don’t let you know before you place the order online. Frustrating. But I like them both.

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Northridge.... I only shop somewhere else if they don’t have something. They have coupon codes of up to 15% on most things. I’ve saved a lot of money shopping there, which means I’ve spent a lot of money there...:facepalm:. ......,:)

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
  1. Dealership - No, overpriced.
  2. Extreme Terrain - I like some of there YT videos but have not purchased from them.
  3. Quadratec - occasionally if they are number 6
  4. 4WP - I find there website clumsy and going in you are hard pressed to get someone that knows much about Jeep, usually all lifted trucks gents.
  5. Northridge - a little more than occasionally. I find them helpful and good prices with a large variety of QUALITY parts selection.
  6. Wherever I can get the cheapest price. - this was my answer but really we should also include Amazon and some local site vendors as I buy from there as well.
  7. Local shop - hell no. My local shop is horrible. Owner owns a JK and doesn't know ANYTHING about the JL although he thinks he does.
  8. My Jeep was perfect from the factory, I would never add to it... - not so much. I have spent way too much to even count.

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
It's usually find the part in want, thenb Google the part number and topically quadratec or Northridge had the best price but if the price is even with the manufacturers sure then I will order from the manufactures site as to give them the biggest cut off my money as I can.

Also crown had their outlet store in the same town as me so crown parts limited items from some good brands I can get for a little above cost

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Off-Road Warehouse.
Northridge 4x4
Quadratec

ORW usually offer the best prices.
My same go-to Big Three. ORW had my Fox shocks for the lowest price and then the forum discount.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I've used Quadratec for most of my accessories, good customer service, knowledgeable, decent discounts. Helpful product installation videos too.

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Quadratec has some great stuff that they specifically make. Good fit and quality. To be honest, I usually try Amazon too. A lot of times it’s a few bucks more, but I get it same day or next (vs unknown shipping time).

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Justjeeps.com (a local Jeep warehouse in the GTA), 4WP, Quadratec, and Rock Spyder 4x4 - a local shop only a half dozen miles from my house.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Can you ad @rivercityoffroad they consistently have best price when you factor forum discount, no tax, no shipping, and Marcus is really helpful on selecting products and educating you..

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Rockauto... because they’re the easiest and best place to find parts for a 23 year old Jeep. If I need to do the repair that day and can’t wait for shipping, then in this order:

NAPA
O’ Reilly
Autozone

...oh wait, you meant parts that you’re buying voluntarily, not just to get you to work the next day. Nevermind, I don’t buy those.

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
My JKU started to fail after 70k miles due to extra stress. I called Northridge, and the assistance I received over the phone diagnosing front end issues was invaluable. Their knowledge base is impressive, and they've been helpful with every purchase.
Sponsored