Sponsored

Where do y'all take your jeep wheeling in ontario?

rickyrobert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 2016 Toyota Venza, 2005 Nissan Sentra, 1972 Jeep CJ5
Never really been into fullsize offroading, always quads and side by sides. So where do y'all take your jeeps?
Sponsored

Gummiente62

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gummiente62.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport, 97 C5 Corvette, 03 HD FXD
Occupation
Retired
Most of my off-roading is done on Hydro line trails. There aren't many in my area, but I do have a couple favourites that I visit regularly. Other than that, I do a lot of gravel road touring. There are several "No Winter Maintenance" type roads in my area that I've been exploring since the first snowfall of the season, great fun!

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks! My wife just got her Jeep. This is interesting.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Where are you located? London Jeep Club is great, and accepts members across the province - they run a great event each year called TrailFest. Durham 4x4 is also a good group (my "home" club) and run events almost once a month through the summer.

I second joining OF4WD - they have a great database of trails through the province. Please stay out of/off private lands. We are losing access to fantastic trails because of damage and abuse to private lands.

Sponsored

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Where are you located? London Jeep Club is great, and accepts members across the province - they run a great event each year called TrailFest. Durham 4x4 is also a good group (my "home" club) and run events almost once a month through the summer.

I second joining OF4WD - they have a great database of trails through the province. Please stay out of/off private lands. We are losing access to fantastic trails because of damage and abuse to private lands.

Thanks. I'll take a look.
Much appreciated.

JeepnLee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Hi there,
Besides the OF4WD being your best bet, there is a town called Ardbeg north of Parry Sound. Once you get to the little store there, air down, and follow the Jeeps, custom buggies and everything else that goes in there. Well known spot. Some camping in there as well.

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hi there,
Besides the OF4WD being your best bet, there is a town called Ardbeg north of Parry Sound. Once you get to the little store there, air down, and follow the Jeeps, custom buggies and everything else that goes in there. Well known spot. Some camping in there as well.
That's Loggers Station House:

https://goo.gl/maps/L13tYduuKAQfpWhR9

The way into Ardbeg basically starts there.

Trails not open until May 01 though
Sponsored