If you have a multimeter, set to DC voltage. Connect the red lead to the wire from the switch. Then use the black lead on a ground (make sure you’re contacting metal) . You should read ~12.6V. Maybe even go back to the negative terminal on the battery just to be sure.Just tried that....twice....and same issue. So no, not resolved. I would hate to pull the wire back out and open it and test it just to find out it is a faulty product. Maybe I should try another ground spot. Do you have an easy one you can recommend just to see if it works?
Also, you may have a bad LED light, blown aux switch fuse, faulty switch, etc. The voltage check should give a good direction of which way to go.