OP

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
in most cases it’s a very quick turn around from order to delivery. I’d highly recommend going that route if you have something specific in mind (Like you do).

A number of dealers you can get 6-8% off invoice (not MSRP) and you get exactly what you want without the hassle of the search. And it’s as simple as emailing them what you want, then when it arrives walk in and sign and leave. And it will be a positive experience vs being at the whim of some random dealer.

checkout the recommended dealer thread above for someone near you.
Thanks, I'll do that.
Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Thanks, I'll do that.
No problem. If you were on the west coast I'd tell you which ones to look at. I'm sure someone on here can tell you who is best near you! I always hear the name Koons or Criswell - not sure if they are near you.

OP
OP

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem. If you were on the west coast I'd tell you which ones to look at. I'm sure someone on here can tell you who is best near you! I always hear the name Koons or Criswell - not sure if they are near you.
They are within 200 miles. The airfair is so cheap I can fly anywhere and drive back - think my max distance is 1000 miles though. I'm drafting an email for Criswell and Koons right now :)

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
They are within 200 miles. The airfair is so cheap I can fly anywhere and drive back - think my max distance is 1000 miles though. I'm drafting an email for Criswell and Koons right now :)
Good luck - make sure you send it to the salesperson noted in the recommended dealer thread.

If that's close enough - you won't need to go anywhere else as they have the best pricing in the US it seems from what people say on here!

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
You’ll get a better deal when you order, and get exactly what you want.
Not true at all. The notorious cheap ordering dealers like Koons or Criswell will sell vehicles on their lot for the same price as a vehicle ordered. A vehicle on the lot will sell for cheaper if it sat for a while or a quota needs to be reached. Many dealers won't budge off MSRP for an ordered vehicle but will haggle to sell a vehicle on the lot today.

OP, If you find a vehicle at the dealer with your options get to dealing. Waiting 4-5 weeks freaking sucks.

Sponsored

OP
OP

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not true at all. The notorious cheap ordering dealers like Koons or Criswell will sell vehicles on their lot for the same price as a vehicle ordered. A vehicle on the lot will sell for cheaper if it sat for a while or a quota needs to be reached. Many dealers won't budge off MSRP for an ordered vehicle but will haggle to sell a vehicle on the lot today.

OP, If you find a vehicle at the dealer with your options get to dealing. Waiting 4-5 weeks freaking sucks.
That's the issue. I don't want things like the color-matched hardtop, steel bumpers, etc. I'm not interested in paying for what I don't want/need.

I'm talking to a recommended dealer, just got a quote today. Looking good so far!

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
That's the issue. I don't want things like the color-matched hardtop, steel bumpers, etc. I'm not interested in paying for what I don't want/need.

I'm talking to a recommended dealer, just got a quote today. Looking good so far!
I hear ya. Bite the bullet and order then. It’s nice Wranglers have so many options but it’s making finding one a PITA. My requirements when I looked were automatic, hard top and alpine for options. I didn’t mind splurging on others except the safety packages. Naturally everything with a hard top and alpine had the safety package so I ordered.
Sponsored