Where can I get this made into a decal?

KilroyWasHere

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Planning to get my JLUR next year. Sarge green. Going to do a WWII themed build.

For that, I'm wondering where I can get something like the below made into a decal to put on the passenger side dash:

Jeep Wrangler JL Where can I get this made into a decal? dataplate-6_d
Sponsored

JJG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0. ,98 TJ Sport, 16 GMC 3500 Duramax, (2) 64 GTO's , (2) 65 GTO's , 57 GMC 100, 73 Firebird Formula, 63 C-10, 67 C-10, (2) 66 Bonneville Convertibles, 67 Bonneville Convertible.
Planning to get my JLUR next year. Sarge green. Going to do a WWII themed build.

For that, I'm wondering where I can get something like the below made into a decal to put on the passenger side dash:

dataplate-6_d.jpg
You could purchase the plate as suggested and then use 3M emblem adhesive tape on the back to stick it on the dash.

Mojave Dust

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vv4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Occupation
retired CIO; professional dilettante
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL Where can I get this made into a decal? dataplate-6_d
I have used Arrowhead Outdoor Products to make custom decals for our club. You would just have to send him the photo and specify size. He has done a great job for me and has reasonable prices.

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I assume you don’t want to affix a metal plate to the passenger dash to avoid lethal shrapnel being propelled at hundreds of feet per second towards your beloved one in the event of airbag deployment... good choice!

People on these forums have had great experiences with @pixeldecals, you could check them out.

Mike Venezia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape
I assume you don’t want to affix a metal plate to the passenger dash to avoid lethal shrapnel being propelled at hundreds of feet per second towards your beloved one in the event of airbag deployment... good choice!

People on these forums have had great experiences with @pixeldecals, you could check them out.
Actually - I didn’t even think of that, but it’s an excellent point!

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon

Thank yoU!

@KilroyWasHere I sent you a message.

Sponsored