Sponsored

Where are you guys buying parts right now?

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
Im tryin to buy a front skid plate for the OEM bumper...

Everything is out of stock.
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
My plan is always the same: Smaller shops/ quality companies when I can: Rock Krawler, Motobilt, etc. and a couple shops willing to deal with the brands I want in my area. Quadratec occasionally (as they seem to keep a solid stock of well designed and affordable options as well). If I can hit a good sale with free shipping I will always spend my money with the smaller, American made companies when possible. I'll deal with the wait for that.

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
If you have a plastic bumper, then this M.O.R.E. front skid fits and @Northridge4x4 shows to have 2 in stock:

Jeep Wrangler JL Where are you guys buying parts right now? bjg1c6o3ijgumb6h1qrh

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/skid-plates/jlfsp18-m-o-r-e-front-skid-plate

It does not fit if your JLUR came with the steel bumper group though.
I actually found one on allmoparparts(hopefully it ships!). I have the steel bumper in the front. I need a Warn winch EVO 10s cover, I know Northridge offers it. Do they do military discounts? Anyone know? All the coupon codes I look for online are crap and don't work.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
I actually found one on allmoparparts(hopefully it ships!). I have the steel bumper in the front. I need a Warn winch EVO 10s cover, I know Northridge offers it. Do they do military discounts? Anyone know? All the coupon codes I look for online are crap and don't work.
Warn doesn’t allow discounts

Sponsored

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Your wife sounds awesome. Did you have to justify why the car parts would cost that much or do you guys have a general understanding that she doesn't get to ask when it comes to car related purchases? That said, I have been waiting 3 weeks for my Jeep to get delivered to me from Texas (I live in NY)... Everything is F'cked.

Rubycon50

First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
I would not buy anything from 4WP. Bad communication & customer service. Glad you got the twin it's a great air compressor.
I would agree with this. My short experience with 4WP has been mixed. I also placed an order for the twin compressor through 4WP, it went immediately on back order. I called them to cancel and waited on hold for 1 hr and 45 minutes before I spoke to someone who said they cancelled it. 47 days later still no refund so had to file dispute with credit card company because I don't want to wait hours on hold again to refix the problem. That's a nasty spiral to get caught up in that will waste hours of your time. On the other hand, Quadratech has an easy online self cancellation which takes mere seconds.

Voodoobones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport JL
Just an update on my 4 Wheel Parts bumper order that I made on 6/13/2020.

Still no bumper. I had no clue it was out of stock when I ordered it and have had very little communication from them. The one time I finally got through to talk to someone at 4 Wheel Parts was when I called to pretend I was going to buy something. That person couldn't/wouldn't help me.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If I can't buy my parts from @Northridge4x4 , then I buy directly from the manufacturer (like @Metalcloak ). Northridge has some of the best prices and discounts, their shipping is very fast, their website has accurate in stock or expected to ship dates, and their customer service/tech support is top notch.

I won't ever waste my time and money with those other nationwide retailers due to all of the issues listed in this thread and my own personal experiences with them (all poor).

Rubycon50

First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
If I can't buy my parts from @Northridge4x4 , then I buy directly from the manufacturer (like @Metalcloak ). Northridge has some of the best prices and discounts, their shipping is very fast, their website has accurate in stock or expected to ship dates, and their customer service/tech support is top notch.

I won't ever waste my time and money with those other nationwide retailers due to all of the issues listed in this thread and my own personal experiences with them (all poor).
I would agree whole heartedly with this. I have placed 66 orders in the last six months due to a collision repair I’m working on. My best experiences for mopar parts has been direct from the Jeep dealerships through their online sales. Dodgeparts.com and Athens Dodge has been my goto as their prices and availability has generally been better than most I have tried to order from. Just like limeade, I have also been working directly with the manufacturers where I can. In terms of mopar availability I found EBAY usually has what I need when I can’t get it anywhere else. You generally pay a little more but if you need it then you need it. Shipping is usually much better on eBay
Sponsored