imjester77

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Eco Diesel; 2014 JKU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I Miss being stationed where it snows. now I'm retired in the State of Texas, not even north but SOUTH EAST Texas where if it snows it's dandruff from an old ladies Arse! Ugghhh! Get me back up north to where I can have my mountain tops and Snow shoes back on! I HATE the heat but the wife, she loves it, so I guess I'm stuck! Have Fun and keep safe, because that stuff can Kill you faster than Taliban who think you stand between them and their boyfriends!
Sponsored

Ray Pezzi

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Well, even for a snow lover like me, there are times when it gets tiresome. That winter we got 265" (that's 22 feet, by the way) got to me, I admit. The worst part was raking the roof several times and trying to keep the back yard dog tunnels passable. At some point, the "walls" got so high that the snowblower couldn't clear them, so I had no choice but to shovel out back. Fun!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" IMG_1877.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" IMG_1946.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" IMG_1928.JPG

OP
OP
Darter02

Darter02

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ronlutzii-photographer.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Photographer
Just so yinz don't think I'm a total lazy bones, I do keep my driveway clear on most days. I left the driveway half covered for only about a week. This week we had a decent amount fall and I spent two hours cleaning up.

Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" PXL_20201230_150200642
Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" PXL_20201230_171354319

I also found time to do some snow wheeling. There are a few, short dead end trails along the Wisconsin River. The one I enjoyed had a few nice water crossings. Nothing dramatic but I had fun splashing through. The only other tracks were from a fat tired bike, and river valley was beautiful.

Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" PXL_20201228_203733499

I love these Duratracs.
Sponsored