Sponsored

When You're in a "Mixed Marriage"

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
You folks that are "jealous" of us that get snow.... It's fun for the first hour on the first snowfall. then it sucks.
Your damn right about that Steve! I really don't care to ever see snow again. I'm just a few years away from Arizona winters somewhere in Casa Grande area is my plan :like:

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You folks that are "jealous" of us that get snow.... It's fun for the first hour on the first snowfall. then it sucks.
I have a friend in Utah who tells me the same thing😂 I totally get it’s different when you actually live there!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I moved to Washington State three years ago. Lived in Los Angeles for 20 years and visited this area every year for the holidays. I couldn’t get enough of winter; two weeks later I was back on a sunny beach in So Cal.

Now that I live here, by the time the holidays hit I am already done with winter and it hasn’t even started!

Having said that, I still LOVE driving up a mountain trail in the snow.

Snow in the city turns dirty and ugly. But snow on the mountains stays clean and pretty all winter.

Sponsored

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I've basically come to the fact that I want to see it on Christmas morning and then maybe one other day to take the jeep to play in it...then it can be sunny and 90

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Take up a winter hobby. Snowboarding is what reminds me how amazing it is. Snow castles with my son. Empty parking lots are a plus as well. Nothing like a fresh snow fall and rear wheel drive.

Sponsored

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Most cities do have a sidewalk ordnance but they don't drive around looking for people who didn't shovel. BUT, don't forget to shovel while in the middle of a divorce, you X will call the town and a cop will show up to make you shovel it. If you don't they will get public works to do it and charge you the cost. Ask me how I know!

So, I move to a road with no sidewalk!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think anyone has said it yet......"fuck the snow!" The overcast skies, and grey sunshine. Bring me back to the blue skies and some green foliage.
Amen Ted! Snow was ok as a kid until your gloves got soaked and your hands got cold. As an adult? I freakin hate it. Having to shovel it, work through it, only 8-9 hours of daylight.
As human beings they say we’re like 85% water or something like that. Well water freezes at 32 degrees. Anybody that likes winter can keep it.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Next day. We got 6"-8" but up here its hard to tell with the wind drifts. Plowed once last night, more plowing fun later today.

Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" 20201217_085847

Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" 20201217_085946~(1)

Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" 20201217_090211

Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" 20201217_090220
Sponsored