Sponsored

When is the best time to Order a new Jeep?

ZWeezy

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited (ordered)
Typically dealerships and manufacturers offer the best incentives for a new purchase/order at the end of the year/December. Does this hold true for Wranglers? I am looking at a pretty loaded 2019 Rubicon Unlimited that would have to be ordered.
Sponsored

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
The best time to order one is when you need one and when you can afford one. :)

Seriously, I think that the best you can easily do on an order is 5% under invoice and there are several dealers on here who will order it for you at that price...regardless of when. You may get a little more motivation end of month, but 5% is pretty deep so most won't go lower regardless.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Your pricing will not be any better if you order at the end of the month or year on a new 2019 JL. The best deals are around 5-6% below invoice with low or no fees. Some sell slightly lower but have hundreds or more in fees so they are the same as the 5-6% below invoice deals in the end.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Chrysler never offers incentives/rebates on Wranglers. I haven't seen any in 10+ years.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Chrysler never offers incentives/rebates on Wranglers. I haven't seen any in 10+ years.
FCA Canada offered 0% financing on 2018 JL Wranglers that were ordered. This was last April. I took them up on it. Then they decided not to build my JLUR. So I cancelled in July. Now I'm waiting for the right time to try again on a 2019 JLR. Different color and 2 less doors. Amazing how my preferences changed in such little time.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Problem with ordering to try and take advantage of year end incentives is, it may not be built or delivered in time. If there were Wrangler incentives, it may (or may not) only apply to in stock vehicles.

Last year, one of my friends ordered a Camaro ZL1. The dealer got it in November, and told him if he waited to pickup for about a week, for Black Friday, there was a chance for incentives. He waited, and did say he got more off in terms of incentives. So its possible, I wouldn't count on it.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Problem with ordering to try and take advantage of year end incentives is, it may not be built or delivered in time. If there were Wrangler incentives, it may (or may not) only apply to in stock vehicles.

Last year, one of my friends ordered a Camaro ZL1. The dealer got it in November, and told him if he waited to pickup for about a week, for Black Friday, there was a chance for incentives. He waited, and did say he got more off in terms of incentives. So its possible, I wouldn't count on it.
Came here to say this. Unless you get a contract signed, it's usually going to be dependent on the incentives going on at the time the wrangler is delivered and purchased. I lucked into a financing incentive at the time that didnt exist when I had ordered my wrangler, others will have missed out if delivered after that.
Sponsored