Wheels, Wheels, Just Wheels

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
I see there's a couple threads on specific wheels, and some on mods and tire and lift threads, but unless I'm missing it, there's no thread in one location showing all the wheels members have been putting on their JL's, including factory wheels that have been powder coated, painted or plastidipped. Can we get this thread going with whatever everyone is putting on their JL's. Most of the visualizers look like ass and most don't even have JL's. I also noticed that everyone likes to take corner shots because they look better, but full on side views would be nice to see the whole picture, and including the brand, model and size. I'd start it but mine's stuck in inspection. Let's see them!
Sponsored

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
No photos yet but a cool idea I’ll likely benefit from. I planned to do the AEV Savegre on my anvil JKUR (black of course because it looks phenomenal) https://www.quadratec.com/products/92500_1302_07.htm (not sure if links are ok) and will likely do them on my granite JLUR. I’m typically a factory guy but the hole wheels have always been my favorite and I’m excited to see other options here.

Documan.Terry

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 1989 V3500 3+3 Chevy, 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
Wheel then, I'd like to make a request. Rubicon wheels/tire takeoffs on a sport/s on stock ride height (not sure if there is a leveling kit or even a need for one). This is my plan and I know there wheel be plenty more people doing it! I have seen someone on here with the Sport S wheels and Rubicon + sized tires and it looks fantastic.

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
Wheel then, I'd like to make a request. Rubicon wheels/tire takeoffs on a sport/s on stock ride height (not sure if there is a leveling kit or even a need for one). This is my plan and I know there wheel be plenty more people doing it! I have seen someone on here with the Sport S wheels and Rubicon + sized tires and it looks fantastic.
There is a "Wheels and Tires" area of this forum under the "Technical Sections" heading. I am also planning to upgrade to Rubi takeoff wheels and tires on my future Sport S. Below is a video link posted by Forum member 1quick1 that does a great job showing these off on his bright white sport s. This is posted within the "Pics of Sport S with 285/70/17 tires on stock wheels?" Thread. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
cnyjl

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
There is a "Wheels and Tires" area of this forum under the "Technical Sections" heading. I am also planning to upgrade to Rubi takeoff wheels and tires on my future Sport S. Below is a video link posted by Forum member 1quick1 that does a great job showing these off on his bright white sport s. This is posted within the "Pics of Sport S with 285/70/17 tires on stock wheels?" Thread. Hope this helps.

I wasn't sure if you were just directing Documan.Terry there or if you were suggesting to go there for a wheels thread. I looked there before I posted but they are all individual threads, at most focusing on one brand of wheels (Method) or on individual jl's. I just wanted to start one where someone could see all the wheels that members had put on their jeeps in one place without looking at 50 different threads. Guess it wasn't such a great idea based on the number of wheels posted here, lol.

Sponsored

Documan.Terry

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think that was directed at my question. Thanks for the video it helped me for sure.

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
I have Rubicon sized tires (kept my same wheels for now) and LOVE IT (JLU Sport S). Nitto Terra Grapplers G2. No need for the lift or anything. Taking him off-road this weekend and will let you know how they do!

bfulvSh+QLew%ffKfHhZyA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_48ca.jpeg

Documan.Terry

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw those pics in another area on the site I think, They look real good. I am a huge fan of the way the 285s fit on these sport/s. The Rubicon looks good stock but I like the way the sport has the wheel wells filled a little more by the tires... Just right.
Sponsored