Wheeling Rental around Sedona/Flagstaff

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
We have a family trip and are looking for suggestions for a rental. We used a company in Estes Park, CO that was great for a UTV. Met us at the trailhead, moderate technical trails with great views and the kids had a blast. I'd like to recreate that near Sedona or Flagstaff and was looking for recommendations for either UTV or possibly Jeep rental.

I've found a few places online, but wondered if there were local recommendations for renting either, or just leisurely wheeling trails. Nothing crazy aggressive, but not sedan friendly dirt roads either.
Sponsored

Gangreen

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ZJ 5.9 & 18 JLUR
We have a family trip and are looking for suggestions for a rental. We used a company in Estes Park, CO that was great for a UTV. Met us at the trailhead, moderate technical trails with great views and the kids had a blast. I'd like to recreate that near Sedona or Flagstaff and was looking for recommendations for either UTV or possibly Jeep rental.

I've found a few places online, but wondered if there were local recommendations for renting either, or just leisurely wheeling trails. Nothing crazy aggressive, but not sedan friendly dirt roads either.
We used Barlow's last summer for a Jeep rental. Not the cheapest, but great service and expierence. Plenty of trails of varying difficulty all around Sedona. Schnebly Hill is good, easy going road with some great views; make sure it's open, was partially closed last summer.

FrankieFJL

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
I used Barlows in Sedona last year and would highly recommend. Was more cost effective for me to rent it for 24 hrs. They set you up with maps, good advice and a cooler stocked with water!
Sponsored