Sponsored

Wheeling in North Western PA....Where to go?

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I would love to try out a few new spots but aside from camp and the occasional dirt road (You PA folks will know what I'm talking about) where else can you go to get in some muddy fun? I love my new Rubicon and its a huge upgrade on the pavement but it's about time to get dirty. Any suggestions would be helpful
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
You might want to check out the staging area of the forums. There might be some good info there. Good luck:like:

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I would love to try out a few new spots but aside from camp and the occasional dirt road (You PA folks will know what I'm talking about) where else can you go to get in some muddy fun? I love my new Rubicon and its a huge upgrade on the pavement but it's about time to get dirty. Any suggestions would be helpful
Hey there,

I not sure how far North West you are but if you wanted to take a road trip locally to us we have AOAA and Rausch Creek Offroad parks.

They offer camping and offroading trails and both are a great time!

Have a great day!
Hailey

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there,

I not sure how far North West you are but if you wanted to take a road trip locally to us we have AOAA and Rausch Creek Offroad parks.

They offer camping and offroading trails and both are a great time!

Have a great day!
Hailey
I wish you guys would advertise your events on here a little better. I don't have facebook and would've loved to come to Jeeps and Java last weekend, but I had no idea. Just a thought.
Sponsored