Sponsored

What's your favorite/usual/most displayed dash screen?

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JLU Rubicon w/a snail
Occupation
Marketing
I had a BUNCH of time yesterday on my drive from north of LA to San Diego and back to play around with my dash screen options. And on my way down I was fixated on fuel economy. (Pause for laughter...) :LOL:

For those curious, at 750 mile son the odo, I managed a steady 19.7 with the 2.0/auto at roughly 65 mph over the whole 3 hour downward leg. On the way back last night, without traffic, the average speeds were higher and the average MPGs were lower - 18-ish.

Now that you've recovered from that fit of joyous laughter, lets get back to the topic, shall we...? :movember:

For me, my number one screen that's up most often is the MPH screen.

Next is the MPG screen though I know that'll fade over time like it did with my Ram EcoDiesel.

So, what screen do you have up most often?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Digital speedo as the main, compass on the top left, miles until empty on the top middle, and outside temp on the top right. If I'm off the beaten path and climbing a lot of grades, I toggle the main to tire pressures and temp gauges for curiosities sake.

Sponsored

screech

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on order - 2019 Wrangler Sahara - 4d, Bikini!
I am trying to get the default screen set on my 19 sahara. It was set to MPG but her battery died. Dealership replaced both (also have start-stop battery), and now I can't get the default to stay. Always shows the start-stop info. Who wants to see that! Any idea would be GREAT!!!

Brettboy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 4 Door Sport
Center: MPH
Upper left: miles to empty
Upper middle: compass (actually has a compass graphic when in this position).
Upper right: Outside temp

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
I set the upper middle to display MPH... if I set the large center part to display MPH, then the upper middle is blank, if I set the large center part to display anything else (battery or tire pressure usually), then the MPH shows up in the upper middle..

Miloe

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I had a BUNCH of time yesterday on my drive from north of LA to San Diego and back to play around with my dash screen options. And on my way down I was fixated on fuel economy. (Pause for laughter...) :LOL:

For those curious, at 750 mile son the odo, I managed a steady 19.7 with the 2.0/auto at roughly 65 mph over the whole 3 hour downward leg. On the way back last night, without traffic, the average speeds were higher and the average MPGs were lower - 18-ish.

Now that you've recovered from that fit of joyous laughter, lets get back to the topic, shall we...? :movember:

For me, my number one screen that's up most often is the MPH screen.

Next is the MPG screen though I know that'll fade over time like it did with my Ram EcoDiesel.

So, what screen do you have up most often?

Center is either oil pressure or oil temperature for me.
Previously my car had a suggested limitation on full throttle until the oil was at operating temperature, so that was front and center for me and it carried over into the JL.

Sponsored

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
This is super cool. Never once have I missed having adaptive cruise control, until now.

Thank you for sharing this. I've a white jeep too, so I will live vicariously through your photo.
Unfortunately, this is from my Gator JT. My guess is they're all white on this screen.
Sponsored